Chapter 7

Onodera POV

I woke up remembering today everyone at Marukawa is off from work today. I'm glad we have off, but I should work a little more just in case. Wait, Takano knows I do extra self study, oh well, I'm still doing it. My head was still on Takano's chest, this time, he had his arms wrapped around me. He probably already knows every time I wake up, I try to leave his apartment. I tried to take his arms off me, but he held my tighter. He said "We don't work today, so there's no reason to leave". 'This bastard'! I answered back "This is a dream Takano, I'm not real". He smirked "Really, then I can touch you all I want then". He tried to touch me and said "NO! Don't touch me, Baka"! He said "Then your real". He sat up and yawned, I said "I'm going home". I think my fever went away, the pills worked, that's a relief. Takano pulled me by my shoulder and made me fall on the bed. He said "Your going to eat breakfast with me, I'm not letting go until you eat a proper meal". 'Damn this Bastard'! Well, I should eat with him, he helped me with my fever. Not to say he even forcefully kissed me to swallow my pills. I went to use the bathroom and shouted to Takano "Takano, I need a toothbrush"! He said there was a spare one in the cabinet of the bathroom. I grabbed it and used it to brush my teeth, obviously. I went to the table where food was prepared for the both of us to eat. We began to eat our breakfast and Takano asked "What are you going to do when you get home"? 'Oh crap, I'm going to do more work at home, I can't tell him, but he'll know I'm lying easily'. I answered saying "Nothing much, probably clean my house". Maybe now he won't suspect anything. He laughed "When was the last time you cleaned your house"? I yelled saying "S-shut up, Baka"! He replied saying "I don't think your going to clean your house, what are you really going to do"? 'Dammit, he knows'! "I'm really go-". I heard him get out of his chair and walk up to me and slam his hand on table. It made me flinch and said "What"? He sighed "Stop lying, its obvious when your lying". I got angry, but he knows I'm lying. "I'm not lying". He grabbed my arm about to kiss me "Liar".

(Little bit of a Lemon scene)

He started to put his lips on mine. I tried to push him, but he held my hands. He picked me up then and took me back to his bedroom. He threw me on the bed and got on top of me. He said "Your fever went away, right"? I then answered in fluster."Yes, why do you ask"? He snickered "Good, cause I can't hold back touching you". 'EHHH!?, HE WANTS TO WHAT'!? He began to kiss me, then entered his tongue into my mouth, a soft moan let out of my mouth while we kissed "Mmphh...". We stopped kissing, we both gapsed for air. Takano then pulled me up from laying down on the bed and made me sit on him, between his legs. 'What the hell is he going to do'? I then felt him unzipping my pants, 'oh god'. I felt him pulling my boxers and underwear down my leg, he took them off and my pants. I then felt him grab my member, "W-what are you doing"? He said "Making love with you". 'Ehh?!'. He started to move his hand up and down on my member, I started to let out soft moans from my mouth, "Ahh, ahh, ah...". He then took his other hand and started to put it up my shirt and started to play with my nipple. 'Oh god, it feels good when he does this.......What the hell am I saying again'? I tried to hold my moans back when Takano touched me. He started to pump my member faster, "T-takano, stop I'm going to c-". When I was going to finish my sentence, I came all over Takano's hand. My body shaked, it felt like I had no strength in my body. I gasped heavily for air and put my hands on Takano's thigh. He laid me down on the bed and turned my body over. 'Oh my god, this guy'! I heard him unzip his pants and say "Just relax". He started to thrust into me, I gasped out a small moan. He began to go slow, then went a little fast. "Taka- ahh"! The pleasure was building up to me, I grabbed onto the covers of the bed. I was at my limit again, "Takano, stop thr- AHHH"! I came again, he pulled himself out of me and said "I love you". I just breathed heavily for air and laid on the bed. I heard him say "Go take a bath, were going out somewhere". 'What the hell, you just did me and now were going somewhere, this guy is a tyrant I swear'.

(Gets ready to leave)

I grabbed my coat and I heard Takano say "Ready to go". I nodded my head and we started to walk out the apartment. "Where are we even going", asked in curiosity. He didn't respond, be any more annoying by ignoring me. We walked for a while when we stopped to be where there was a cherry blossom tree. I heard him say "We're here". It looked so beautiful, it reminds me when we were at school together, the cherry blossom leaves would fly in the air. I just imagined Takano being his old self in front of me, my eyes widen when I saw it. I reached my hand to him, then I saw Takano how he looks now. I stopped my hand reaching towards him and felt my eyes getting watery, but I held back my tears. I don't know why I feel like crying. Takano and I started to walk and seeing how beautiful the atmosphere was. I felt Takano hold my hand when we were walking. I tried to take my hand out of his grip, "We're outside Takano, let go of my hand"! He snickered, "There's barely any people here, let's just enjoy this together". In fluster, I stopped fighting back, we just began to walk by a river like pond that were next to the cherry blossoms. We sat by the pond and just admired the beauty that was here. I heard Takano say "Do you like it"? I nodded my head "Its wonderful here, its calming too". After a few minutes, I felt Takano put his hand on top of mine, my heart began to pound so much. He then looked into my eyes and said "Ritsu, do you love me"? I felt him put his other hand on my face and made it face his way. He looked me in the eyes and his lips were near mine. My eyes widen, I saw a glance of my reflection in the water of the pond and saw I was blushing, a lot. 'Maybe i should finally say it". He started to put his face closer to mine and almost had his lips on mine. I stuttered "Takano I-". I was interrupted by someone saying "Hey Onodera and Takano". I looked up and saw Haitani San, 'oh my god, did he see what happened right now'?! I felt myself start to panic, but I looked up at Takano San, his facial expression wasn't happy at all right now. This isn't going to end up well.

I'm so excited to write the next chapter. I had to make this part omg!

Onodera: .......

Me: What?

Onodera: What you wrote, Takano San isn't happy now

Takano: Why the hell did you ruin that moment

Me: Don't blame me, blame Haitani for interrupting you guys

Onodera: *covers face* Why did you bring it up

Takano: Well it did happen in the chapter Baka

Onoder: S-shut up *crosses arms*

Me: I love you guys so much omg