Chapter 12

Onodera POV

Takano took me to the sandwich place we use to go to. That's nice of him bringing me to somewhere we use to go when we were in school, but he should know.......IM SHY TO ORDER!! "Welcome, may I take your order"? And the questions start.

"Umm.....I w-want a-a medium s-size sandwich, p-please......".

"What will you like in it, we have Turkey, Cheese, Salami, Ham, Tuna and more".

When will the torture stop!

"Ehh!? Umm, t-then T-Tuna...".

"Will you like more on your sandwich sir, we have Mayonnaise, Salad, Mustard and more".

I'm going to die! The line behind me is so long!

"Umm, I....". I felt Takano touch my shoulder and said "Go sit down, I'll order the rest". I felt myself blush and went to sit down somewhere. Why does that guy always make my heart pound so much?! I sat down where no one was around, I noticed this was the spot we use to sit at too. I just remembered I still have the chocolates I was going give him at the office. Shoud I give it to him when he comes back?

I saw Takano coming back with the food. He set the food down on the table, "I'm sorry I didn't order my food faster, just the questions were about to kill me and the line was getting longer". "Don't you mean them asking you to order your food? Anyways, are you ok with what you got"? "Y-Yes"!

There's no one near us, where are the people who were in line, did they take there food with them?! Takano then spoke saying "I'm glad, that I get to spend Valentine's Day with you today". He smiled at me, I was felt myself blush and looked down. I took some bites of my food and then said "Did you get chocolates at work, I saw a bunch on your desk today". He looked at me and replied "Remember last year I had a lot on my desk? Those were for the Department and like I said before, I'm only accepting chocolates from the person I love". He means me? He said that last year to me, so its me, he'll only accept chocolates from me, no wonder he didn't want the chocolates from the lady Co workers.

We finished our food and started to head home, we then arrived at the apartments going into the elevators, when we went inside the elevator, Takano said "Your coming over my house to spend more time with me". This bastard! Well, I can give his chocolates while I'm at his house. We walked out of the elevator and entered his apartment.

I sat down on the couch and waited for Takano to bring some coffee for us. I got my handbag with the chocolates. He came back with the coffee and said "Here". "Thank you". We drank some coffee filled with silence, this is awkward. We both finished our coffee and set it on the table in front of us. I then felt Takano put his hand on mine, his hand feels so warm on mine. He then took his other hand and brought my face to his and was about to kiss me. I stopped and said "W-Wait, I need to give you something Takano San". "Oh, so your finally going to give me yourself now"? "Like hell I will"!

I stood up from the couch, Takano did too. I went to open my handbag and took the two Valentine chocolates out for him. I faced him and put my hands out with the chocolates and said "H-Happy Valentine's Day, I was going to give you this at the office, but the girls were about to give you chocolate". I felt my face starting to feel hot, I'm starting to feel nervous too. I looked at Takano and saw his eyes widen, he took the chocolates and set them on the table and started to hug me tightly.

"T-Takano, I can't breathe"! "Thank you so much Ritsu, at least you didn't put it in curry like before, the curry was good though". I thought he would forget about that. "S-Shut up". I felt him stop hugging me and grabbed my face with both of his hands and started to kiss me. He stopped and looked into my eyes "I love you Ritsu, thank you again, you made me the happiest today". He has that happy expression again like last year, if he's happy, then maybe just a little it makes me happy then. He then said "And am I going to get a confession too"? I felt myself blush "No way in hell"! Takano grabbed my hand, and used his other hand to ruffle my hair and put his face close to mine. "Don't worry, I'll be waiting for you to confess to me". I felt myself starting to blush, and why am I so happy that he's holding my hand. His heat is going through my whole body. But the most important thing I'm thinking now is that Takano is happy today.

I felt him grab my shirt and put my against the wall and started to kiss me. And started to intertwine our hands together and started to enjoy every moment. I opened my eyes and saw he was staring, he was staring at me the whole time when we were kissing?! I pushed him lightly and said "W-Why were you staring and why did you have your eyes open"!? Was I making a weird face when we kissed?! I heard him snicker, "I was looking at you to see the face you only show to me, Baka". He then smiled and ruffled my hair. This jerk I swear!

He took me to the room and laid me on the bed and hovered over me. He started to put his tongue in my mouth and started to make our tongues dance in each others mouth. Soft moans came out of my mouth, "Your seeming to enjoy aren't you"? "N-No...". He snickered and started to unbutton my shirt. I felt his hand starting to play with my nipples, I tried to hold my moans back, but they came out of my mouth easily. I started to arch my back when Takano started using his mouth on one of my nipples and his hand on the other one. "Ahh....ah...ahh", the moans just kept escaping my mouth. He stopped and started to unzip our pants and took off our underwear too. I felt him starting to put his member in me slowly, I let a gasp out when he did. He started to go further in me, when he was all the way in, he started to thrust inside me. "AHH! Ahh...AHHH"! He started to kiss me also, I wrapped my arms around his neck started to kiss him too not wanting to let go. When he started to thrust faster, I felt myself about to reach my climax. He started to thrust a couple times, "T-Taka- AHHH"! I came and started to breathe heavily for air. He stopped thrusting and hugged me "Thanks for giving me the best Valentine's Day today, I love you Ritsu". I felt him kiss my forehead and started to hold me in his arms. I put my head on his chest and started to hug him back. I'm glad Takano had a great Valentine's today.

We both took and shower and got dressed. We went to the living room and sat down on the couch. Takano started to eat the chocolates "These are good". "They better be good, you better eat it all Takano"! He kissed my cheek while ruffling my hair and said "I will since its from you, Baka". I felt myself starting to blush, I just smiled knowing he's happy right now. He then gave me a kiss on the lip and said "I love you Ritsu". Why does this guy know how to make my heart race this fast. Takano's Valentines present for me was taking me to the place we use to eat, being by his side, himself and........him loving me. EHHH?! WHAT AM I SAYING, I SOUND LIKE A ANIME GIRL FROM A SHOJOU MANGA!! But he does make me the slightest of happy, just a little, even when he makes my heart pound. I saw him put the rest of chocolates away, I then questioned "Are you saving those for later"? He smiled "I'm saving those for work tomorrow". "

But wait, what happens if someone asks who those are from"?

I felt him put his arms around me and said "I'll say its from the person I love and treasure the most". I felt my heart start to race again, I stood in silence. He kissed the top of my head and said "I love you, Ritsu. Again, thank you so much". If I could, I would have said 'I love you Takano". But I can't say that! It'll be too embarrassing and awkward! But maybe one day, I'll confess.

I love this chapter tbh

I'll be doing a Valentine's Chapter for Hatori/Chiaki and Yukina/Kisa too

Onodera: I'm happy

Me: Why precious child?

Onodera: *Blushes* because Takano is happy with his Valentine's chocolates

Me: Awwwww

Onodera: *Blushes more*

Takano: I love you Ritsu

Onodera: W-What!? *Runs away from embarrassment*

Me: *giggles*