Chapter 9

Onodera POV

Again, I'm waking up to Takano next to me in bed. I don't even know when was the last time I slept in my own bed to be honest. I got up, already knowing Takano would be awake. I looked at him, and he just got up and said "You going home". He then yawned, "Tch, of course I am, we have work today, so I'm going home"! I took my jacket and bag and started to put my shoes. I went to open the door and Takano slammed his hand on the door and said "You didn't answer my question yesterday". 'He still remembers that'!? I just moved his hand off the door and said "I-I'm going home, bye"! I ran out the door and heard Takano say "Onodera"! I opened the door to my house quick and went in my house. Closing the door, I slid my body down the door, is he a baka? How can I easily answer the question you want me to answer?

(At work)

"Can you look over these Rii chan~"? Kisa San handed me over some work for me to look at. "They look good to me", Kisa San then smiled and said "Alright"! He took back the papers and started to work on the other stuff. Its so tiring working in the Emerald Editor team. I wonder if I went to the literature department, I love literature a lot. It could be easier for me to work there since I use to read a bunch of literature in the school library before. And Takano use to read literature too....wait, why am I thinking about him out of nowhere any ways?! Still, literature has true work of work, but I'm not saying what we do is bad or anything. Just literature has always been my favorite, I guess its always been my favorite.

Thuck, "OWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR TAKANO SAN"!? "If you have enough time to day dream, then you have enough time to meet with your deadline". This guy pisses me off at times to be honest!! "I did it on time already"! Were usually late with our deadlines, but I actually got it on time. "Then take these manuscripts to the printer then". "Fine"! I took the manuscripts from Takano and went to the printer. When Takano went pass me, he said "Be careful". My eyes widen, this bastard is trying to be romantic at work too. I went to the printer and made copy's of the manuscripts I had. I went to go back to the office when I saw Yokozawa. He said "Hello". This is kinda awkward, "H-hello Yokozawa San, the sells are really going up aren't they". I'm trying not to make this awkward like it always is when I talk to him. He nodded his head "Yes they are". There was no one around us and I heard him say "How are you and Masumune doing"? 'Dammit'! "Umm, bad- I meant normal as usually"!! He looks irritated now "Tch! I should've known, stop dicking around"! He left after, what the hell, me dicking around. I think Yokozawa is still moody with me, or even everyone and I thought he was starting to be nice to me. I sighed, I started to walk back to the office and gave Takano the printed manuscripts. I went back to my desk and sighed again, I can't wait til work is over, I want some sleep.

(7:00 PM later)

We're actually getting out of work early today, Kisa San waved to all of us and said "Bye Bye~"! Hatori and the others left, me and Takano were the only ones there again. This is awkward, I got up and took my stuff to leave. I went to the elevator and Takano started to walk with me. "You going home"?, I answered saying "Yes I am"! We headed towards the elevator and then I heard Takano say "Come over to my house". I stopped pressing the elevator button "Thanks, but I'll have to pass". When the elevator door opened, I felt Takano grab my arm and pull me into a storage room. He brought me here before, he put me against the wall and slammed both his hands on the wall on each side of my arm. Oh no, I can't escape now! He looked into my eyes and said "You do me love me, don't me"? What is this guy thinking, saying this here?! "What"? "Then how about being more honest about it"? What, I'm so confused, does he mean to be more open to him that I love him?! "Who said I was"? "You were about to admit it when we went to the park, right"?

My hearts pounding again, what do I do, was I about to commit it that day?! I blurted out "I wasn't! Not at all! I'd appreciate if you forgot that ever happened"! I turned my head away so I wouldn't face him. He replied "Fine, but then I want you to tell me right now". "What!? What on earth are you talking about, just let me go already"! I moved his arms off the wall and tried to move, but he grabbed my arms and put me against the wall again. "I want to ask you, do you go in bed with the person you hate repeatedly"?

"Is that the kind of person you think I am"?

"Well, you like me then"? I looked the other way and felt my face feeling hot, "...No....well....I'm sorry, I really don't know and can't say".

"You did change, before you would just squeal to me that you loved me"! This guy!

"Don't mock me! We're both men so what do you expect to happen"!? I felt Takano grab my chin with one of his hands and put his lips on mine. I just stood there, calmly. He then stopped and said "This". I pushed him off me and said "We're-", "at work, I know. No ones here you know, just us". He then softly put his hands on my hair and started to kiss me and put me against the wall, making the kiss deeper. I grabbed his shoulders when I remembered he got injured on his shoulder. I then put my hands on his arms then.

What the hell am I doing though? He then put his leg between my thighs and started to hold my arms too. We have stop, if we don't, we'll lose control. Takano entered his tongue into my mouth and our tongues started to dance in each others mouth. Soft moans came out my mouth, it feels good, but we have to stop. We breathed heavily to get air, this is awful, I need to get out of here. "Do you love me or not"? I don't know how to answer, I just want to leave. "I said....I don't know"! I pushed Takano off me and ran to the elevator. "Oi! Onodera"! I pressed the button to the elevator, come on, hurry up!

The elevator door opened I went in quick and pressed the button. Right when the doors were going to close, Takano opened it with his hands and said "Don't close the door on me Baka"! I looked down and said "Sorry...". The doors closed, it was quiet, hurry up elevator! The elevator door opened, I walked fast when suddenly Takano took my hand and started to go the way where we go home. Wait, He's going to take me to his house again!?

Onodera: *Looks at me*

Me: What happened cinnamon roll?

Onodera: Why does my heart pound so much when I see Takano?!

Me and Takano: Its called love

Onodera: Ehh?!

Me: *Laughs* all the readers love you too, and you love Takano San!

Onodera: *blushes*