Chapter 34

Onodera POV

The alarm went off in the morning, great it's the next day and I have work today. Plus Takano will probably try to talk to me at work. It's not like I won't talk to him at all, I just got angry, that's all! But if I try to talk to him, won't it be awkward? God, why did I yell at him yesterday?! I mean, he started to kiss me on my neck so I wanted him to stop. Wait, why do I even feel bad yelling at Takano and leaving his house!? I shouldn't at all, I should just go to work and focus on it.

But how can I when all I ever think is Takano half of the time? Maybe I should apologize to him. There's still time til I go to work. Maybe I should go over his-

BANG BANG

EHHH?! Who's at my door?!

I walked to the door and heard Takano say "Onodera, open up"!

"It's early in the morning and you come banging on my door"!?

"Open it or I'll break it down"!

Quickly opening the door so he wouldn't do anything.

"What do you wa-"!

Takano started to barge into my house like it was nothing. I stumbled back when he started going near me, but my back was now against the wall so I had to stay at that spot. Takano walked towards me and put his hand against the wall I was on looked me in the eyes.

"W-what do you want"?

"Just give me a answer, did you avoid me yesterday because Mino found out about us"?

I stayed in silence when he said that. That's the main reason why too. I looked away, but Takano lifted my chin up with his hand. Looking straight into his eyes, I tried to say "Y-Yes, I got angry because I didn't want anyone knowing about our relationship. You know how I feel when people know we're dating"!

I turned my head again so I wouldn't face him. Takano then grabbed me and put me on the floor, "what are you-"! On the ground, he held my wrist down on the ground, on both sides of me.

"How many times have I told you I don't care what people think of us dating or them finding out about us".

"But you don't care how I feel when people find out"!

"Why do you feel so uncomfortable people finding out"? Oh no, now I don't want to say it!

"Because....."

"Because what"?

"Because if people found out at work, then it might ruin your job and your career could be ruin". 

Takano looked at me and sighed, "Your a idiot for thinking that", he smiled while saying. I knew he would call me a idiot!

"Do you even care if you get fired"!?

"I think people wouldn't mind us being together".

"But we're both men, people will th-".

"Why are so worried about us dating? Just because were both men"?

"I don't really know"? Maybe because people will think it's weird!

"People will think it's wei-".

"I don't care what people think".

Takano started to let go of my hands and caress my cheek. He put his face on my shoulder and neck. My eyes started to get watery when he started to do this.

"Remember, I don't care what people think or what they do I-"

"*sniffles* Sempai....".

"Ritsu, I love you".