Chapter 38

Onodera POV

Once me and Takano were done with work, we were planning where to go.

We could look at the cherry blossom trees? No, he would probably think that's boring!

Walk home and have a conversation? No, that's to basic and we usually ask weird questions to each other.

After we started walking to the apartments since Takano didn't take his car today and we missed the last stop on the train.

I realized that it was snowing! I can't believe it's snowing again! It rarely snows!

Takano must've saw me smiling when it was snowing because he started to smile too.

He started to hold onto my hand. "T-Takano! We're out in public"!

He gave me the "I don't care" look to me. But he was smiling when he did. Is it weird that Takano has been smiling lately a lot, I wonder why?

"Oh Takano San, where do you think we should go? I can't think of anywhere to go, but maybe looking at the cherry blossom trees in the snow will be nice"!

"Whatever you want to do Ritsu". He took my hand and kissed it. I pulled my hand back and thought about if we should go to see the cherry blossom trees or not. The petals might look nice in the snow. It will feel so peaceful being with Takano at the cherry blossom trees.

We started to walk to where the cherry blossoms trees will be. I'm so excited to go there, especially with Takano San!!

Wait, should I even be this excited, I mean, I'm just going there with Takano. Nothing big to be honest. Maybe I'm excited cause it's snowing, no, I wanted to hang out with Takano in the first place, now I am. That's probably why I'm happy and excited to go there, cause being by Takano's side makes me happy.

I want to be with him forever. I hope we never have another misunderstanding like we did in the past.

(A few minutes later)

We finally arrived at the cherry blossom trees, it didn't really take long, but still. My eyes widen in amazement, the trees look so nice in the snow. It's pretty sad that no one is here to see this. If only they took the time to look at this amazing view.

"I-it's so wonderful"!

"You like it"?

"Eh? Ahhh, yes I do! Are you enjoying it Takano San"?

"Yes I am, I'm enjoying it even since I'm with you and your enjoying also".

He gave that smirk he always does, I looked at him and then looked away in fluster. I started to walk around, until Takano lightly held onto my hand. I would yell at him to not do this in public, but no ones outside and I'm used to him doing tbis kind of stuff.

My heart is beating so fast right now. W-what do I do? It always beats when I'm with Takano, but it's beating faster right now.

Takano stopped, ehh? Why all of a sudden he stops?

"Ehh? Takano, what's wrong"?

"Ritsu.....".

I started to face him with a concern look on my face. He took my hand and looked into my eyes. He started to take something out of his pocket and held it out. It was a box, one that's was big enough to contain a ring or necklace.

He opened the box, revealing a a ring. My eyes widen, I gasped in 'aw'.

"Ritsu, I've always loved you all these years. I never stopped loving you. So will you be with me and accept this promise ring?