Chapter 2

I don't really write a lot of Fanfics, I read a lot of them so I'll try my best on this and my other fanfics I will be making

Onodera POV

"I love you", that's what Takano San just said to me. I'm so confused about how I feel, this guy is a pain in the ass at work, but why is my heart pounding, why does my face feel hot, why do I feel surprised? I'm asking all these questions myself and I still don't answer them myself. But every time I think about these questions, I think I get the answer already from Takano, he loves me. Takano started to kiss me, I tried to push him, but I felt my body already feeling limp, 'oh great'. I just enjoyed him kissing me, I guess I really do love Takano, but it hurts too much to say it. I felt his hand go up my shirt, he started to take off my shirt and threw it on the floor but he was still in his tank top. I felt his hand play with one of my nipples and his mouth licking the other one. I gasped when he started to do that, I even got chills down my spine. My whole body feels like I lost all my strength, it feels so limpy. He then stopped and unzipped my pants and took off my boxers and underwear. In shock, I asked "w-what are you doing"? He didn't say anything, he just looked at me, his eyes almost like lust. He then put his mouth on my member, 'oh no'. I laid down and was letting out soft moans out of my mouth, I went to push his head off, but my arms felt so weak, I ended up having my hands on his hair. I just kept my hands on his hair, I just felt so weak out of nowhere. I then said "takano...ahhh, stop it...I'm going to come...". He didn't stop, he just began to go faster, I let out moans and said "ah ahh ahhh, stop, I'm com-". Right when I was going to finish my sentence, I came in Takano's mouth. I then shivered and looked at Takano, he just licked the come and said "you always come quick". I then said "shut up"! I then saw him unzippering his pants, I knew what he was going to do next, he then said "just relax a little". He put his member in me, I let out a loud moan "AHH! Ahhh....t-takano...". He just began go thrust into me slowly at first, then began to go faster. I began to breath heavily, I felt like I was losing oxygen, it was hard to breathe. It was also hurting me when Takano started to thrust, but it feels good also. He saw how I was breathing and said in a sweet voice "its ok, just relax and try to breathe normally, Ritsu". My heart, its pounding so hard. I tried to breathe as normally as I could and I tried to relax myself also. After I started to relax, Takano sat me up, now he was sitting and I was on top of him now, I just sat up and put my arms around him. "W-what are you doing, this is so weird"! He snickered and said in a husky tone "go down slowly". My eyes opened in surprise and I swallowed and started to shake. I started to go down, his member, starting to go inside me, I gasped at first, then moaned "ahh...ahhhh...ahh". His member was all the way in me, my body feels so hot, my head is all fuzzy. He then said "are you going to move, or I thrust"? I said "shut up, I don't know who'll go fir-". He then just thrusted, I gasped a moan "AHHH"! I then held onto him, I was hugging him tightly. It felt nice and good. 'What the hell am I saying to myself, I'm being so weird'. I began to pant heavily and my body felt hot too, my eyes started to get teary. I guess Takano saw my face and said "don't cry...haa....were almost done". I then tried saying "sh...ut up.....". I felt like I was going to pass out, Takano started to thrust harder, I started to tug onto his hair and put my face on his shoulder. I then said "let's stop.....your still...haaa...injured". He then panted and said "haaa..I'm ok". My moans kept leaving my mouth, I couldn't hold them back. I feel so weird that were in this position, but I feel like more pleasure is built into me. 'What the hell am I saying again, this is so weird what I'm thinking right now'. I felt myself about to come, I held onto Takano's back and hugging more tightly and said "i'm gonna co-"! Right when I was going to say it, I came. Then Takano came inside me, we both panted hard and Takano fell on top of me. We were both worn out from what we just did. I felt him starting to pet my hair and heard him whisper in my ear "I love you, Ritsu". My eyes felt teary and I just put my head on his chest and began to rest.

Sooo, that was the lemon part, I'm so sorry if it's bad!! I'll work better when I make the other lemon scenes in this story

Onodera: Why must you embarrass me like this

Me: Because I love you both and the readers must see this

Takano: I enjoyed it

Me: Thank you

Onodera: *blushes*

Me: So kawaii!!

I'll be making more chapters soon, don't worry!! So it'll probably be a long story, up to 15 or 20 chapters if you guys enjoy it. And thank you guys for commenting, when I saw the comments, it made me super happy that people actually liked the stories and it got me motivated to write more. Tysm again!!