Chapter 5

Onodera POV

~Flashback~

I was next to Sempai, I was so nervous, he's been helping me with my studying. And he uses his time to be and study with me. I'm happy that he does this, but the thing is....I'm so nervous around him! And w-we did it, is he acting like nothing happened yesterday. I'm so shaky and nervous, he keeps looking at me! He said "you don't use this formula for this, use this one". He scooted his chair closer to me, his arm was around my chair. Oh my god, he's so close to me, my heart is pounding so much! The rest of the students left already, so there was no one else in the library, just us. I felt his hand almost touching my arm, I flinched and looked at him. He said "I was just getting the eraser". I felt my face getting hot, I'm probably blushing a lot right now. After that, I felt him grab my shoulder, I flinched again and looked at him. He was holding the text book and said "you have to start learning these better". My heart is beating fast again, I said "oh! Um, y-yeah! I will!". I went to get up and said "I'll b-be right back!". I heard Sempai get out of his chair, right when I got up, I felt Sempai lightly pull my arm and pull me into his arms. He was sitting on the table, and I was in his arm, standing there, feeling like my heart was going to burst into embarrassment, I'm probably blushing so much! I was closing my eyes so I couldn't look at him, I know he's staring at me, I know he is! I couldn't move my arms, he was keeping me there tight in his arms. He said "why are you so shy when I'm close to you"? I tried to hide my embarrassment by putting my head down, but then I heard Sempai say "look at me". He said it in a nice tone, so I opened my eyes slowly and looked at him. He got off the table and hugged me tightly. It felt so nice to be in his arms, I then said "Sempai, w-were still at school, let's wait til we get home". He then stopped hugging me and began kissing me, 'oh my god, I could die right now'! He then stopped and looked at me. "W-whats wrong"? I said in a concern voice. He looked at me and said "like I said before, don't shut your lips when we kiss, you did that before too". 'So embarrassing'! "I-I'm sorry"! Putting my head on his chest and putting my hands on Hus shoulders. He then asked "Why do you apologize so much"? I them said "I don't know, every time I'm around you, I get so nervous my heart starts to pound so much and I feel so shy". 'What did I just say, I feel even more embarrassed now, I can just die again'! He looked at me and we started kissing again, it felt so nice to be in Sempai's arms, him holding me in his arms. We then went outside to see how nice it was outside. There were cherry blossoms petals all over. It looked so nice in the air and on the ground, I could stay there forever. I took a deep breath and took the moment to see how nice the view and petals looked like,I could stay here forever with Sempai. I then said "the cherry blossoms leaves look nice when they fall Sempai". He shook his head giving a small smile "yeah it is". We started to walk to together and enjoyed thus moment together. I then looked at Sempai and said "I love you Sempai".

End of flashback

I woke up and got up slowly and yawned. That dream, it happened before in the past, why was I thinking about that...? Do I really love Takano again? No, no, no! But I don't know how I feel, every time he touches me, my heart pounds so fast! I guess I do love him again. I looked around to see, I'm at Takano's apartment again...WHAT THE HELL! AGAIN!?! I have to calm down, I looked next to me to see Takano sleeping peacefully next to me. I laid back down looking the other way so I wouldn't be staring at him. I would go to my apartment, but I'm so tired still. But I feel weird, usually Takano would be holding me in his arms, but he's not doing now.
I just held the blanket tightly, then I felt Takano hovering over me. "Your awake"? I asked. "Of course I am". He then began her holding me tightly and said "Your thoughts leaked out didn't they, I'll hold you in my arms no matter what". My thoughts really leaked out!? He must've only heard me say about him holding me in his arms. He then whispered in my ear "And don't think about the past me, but the present me". I just kept quiet, my heart was beating so fast. I felt Takano kiss my ear and my heart is pounding so much now! He turned my body around to face him and kissed me on the lips, then he said "I love you, Ritsu". He then put my head on his chest and started to stroke my hair. I then said in concern "U-um is your shoulder better"? He then said still keping my head on his chest "Its fine, it doesnt hurt that much, thanks for healing it". I said answering back "Y-your welcome"! I felt him hold me tighter in a gentle and caring way. I felt very sleepy again, so I held onto him tightly and nuzzled my head on hid chest. I then started to fall asleep, knowing that Takano was right next to me.

Sorry I didn't update the following days, I wanted to make this a good chapter! >.

Onodera: *blushes* Why do you make me embarrass myself

Me: Because I love you

Takano: I love you too Onodera

Onodera: *blushes and puts head down* s-shut up!

Me: Still dorky as ever

I will make the next chapter soon too!