Chapter 32

Onodera POV

(Next day at work)

"Is everyone ready for the Onsen Trip"!?

"Yeah Kisa San, we surprisingly made it through the horribly deadlines this week"

"True Rii Chan".

I wonder how it'll be at the Onsen Trip. I know it'll probably be fun and relaxing, but I don't want Takano being all lovey dovey there. Because if anyone knows that were together, everyone will find out then and I don't want that to happen. I should look for Takano right now and tell him that.

Walking up to his desk, he was done talking to a author on the phone right now. He stood up and said "What do you need Onodera".

"Can we talk in private".

He smiled "ok"

We started to walk towards the bathroom and walked in the bathroom too. I stopped where the sinks were and said "Takano, I know your going to be angry at me for saying this but, when were at the Onsen Trio today, can you try not to be lovey dovey to me. Like when were at work, your not lovey dovey with me".

There was a long pause, Takano sighed and said "Sure, I'll hold back until we get back home".

"Thanks Takano".

When we started to walk out the bathroom, Takano whispered in my ear "when we come back home, I'm going to kiss you as much as I want".

I felt my whole face heated. I stepped away from Takano and "N-No"! I then stomped away from Takano and walked to the office. I heard Takano snickering when I did. God he's so annoying when he does this! He thinks just cause he's dating me, he can overpower me with him kissing me all the time. God, see what I mean when I say he's a Tyrant!

(At Onsen Hotel)

It looks so nice here! Maybe it was worse doing all of those deadlines this week.

"Rii Chan, it looks so relaxing here"!

"It sure does Kisa San"! (Onodera and Kisa are such dorks with each other, I love them so much)

We all started to walk to our hotel rooms. They seemed really big when we walked in. "Ok guys, theres only 4 beds in the hotel we have. So Kisa San you have one".

"Alright"!

"Hatori you have your own".

"Ok".

"Mino San, you have your own, but your only staying here for a little bit, right"? (Cause Mino has a child to take care of)

"That's right Takano San".

"And Onodera, there's only one bed, so we can share one with each other". When he turned at me, he smirked. He did this on purpose so we can be next to each other! AGHHHHHHH! Hopefully by the time Mino San leaves early, he'll let me sleep on his bed instead since he won't be here. I hope he let's me because I knoe Takano did this on purpose.

Ugh, this is a drag, well, I guess I'll just look around to take my mind off it.

This place is looks so calm and nice here, I'm actually happy that Isaka San spent the money we use to drink to come here. But it also makes me angry that I know Takano is trying to be lovey dovey with me. Hehe, he can't even hold back being lovey dovey with me.