As We Fade Into The Night

* Two Weeks Later *

Andy's P.O.V

"Come on!" C.C came into the room and pulled me out into the hallway. "My stomach is crying Andrew!"

I smirked. "Show me some tears."

He pouted and took me by the hand, pulling me out into the open. The rest of the guys and Michelle were already there, just waiting for me.

"Ready?" Jinxx asked pointing at his stomach. "Kinda rumbling down there."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah let's go." I held on to Michelle's hand and we started to walk.

We had ran out of food and everyone of us was hungry. We decided to go as a group, now that there was nothing to worry about with F.E.A.R gone and all, to the ruins to see if there was anyhing there.

Before we fought F.E.A.R, they had already started building a new F.E.A.R complex and had already recruited children.

They all escaped and ended at the survivor camps after all of F.E.A.R left to attack us. They were empty now and we were hoping that some food was left behind, so we were going down to the new ruins to check it out.

I mean we're not expecting chocolate cake and champagne but a few apples would be nice.

"What do you think the building will look like?" Ashley asked picking at something on the back of his hands.

"A castle." C.C said. "Tall ceilings and glass doors, the whole thing."

Ashley rolled his eyes. "Really Chuppy, a castle? They barely had anytime to build it."

"I didn't say it was a big one." C.C mumbled.

"I don't think it'll be in ruins." I chimed in. "Why would it be destroyed?"

Jinxx nodded. "That's true."

"Maybe just a simple block building. Not that complex." Michelle added. "I don't care how it looks though. I want food."

There was a chorus of chuckles from the rest of us as we continued our journey. Mostly we went in silence, but it was a comfortable one.

We weren't awkward, it's just that we didn't have much to say so we didn't say anything at all.

I looked down at Michelle and smiled. Who would've thought that all of this was going to happen one day? We were five lonley guys living in constant alert because our biggest enemy could appear at any moment. Yes, we had fought and defeated them but they had promised a return.

How serious it was? We didn't know that but when I found Michelle and started having visions about it, we knew it was pretty serious.

We defeated our enemy again and won our freedom for good. Now we live in peace together and I have a girlfriend. We're all together and happy and I don't think I could ask for something else.

It's all the way I want it to be.

Michelle's P.O.V

I looked the boys, noticing and studying their auras. I sighed in relief. We were all here. Alive and burning.

I had come a long way from being a F.E.A.Rstruck girl trapped in a villainous church full of bastards, to a happy girl with fucking magical abilities. And a boyfriend.

We were all here after defeating our worst enemy. We were here, alive and living in all freedom. No more worrying about F.E.A.R coming back.

The sun was burning bright up in the sky, giving us a warm and golden glow. It made our auras glow brighter. If only they could see what I can see.