(78). - The Case of The Crystallized Students [II].

<Tollo>;
"It would do what it did to my friends to many, many other students at the academy."

The boy stated in a slight panic, his voice slightly trembling as he did. Upon hearing this, my jaw practically hit the floor. This thing that Tollo was describing.... Could it be...

| It is almost given that it is one of the two remaining Myths. Now the question remains — which one? |

Good question...
But if it's threatening the entire freaking school, then we shouldn't take the threats as bluffs and instead take them very seriously. I exhaled, before helping Tollo move over back to where he was sitting before.

Then afterwards, I turned to look at Lavia and Malteese, who both also looked pretty shocked about the message that Tollo had just stated. Walking up to the two, I crossed my arms.

"Well? What do you think Miss Lavia?"

<Lavia>;
"Hard to say.... No one would have been able to penetrate the Academys barrier this time around, considering that I had put it up with a much stronger power source, but with the state that some of our students have ended up in... I am unsure whether we can call this a bluff."

Lavia replied, keeping her tone calm and almost professional, not allowing a hint of hesitation or confusion course through her voice.

Malteese then sighed heavily, placing her arms onto her hips — her armour clanging lightly against itself.

<Malteese>;
"Whatever we do now we can figure out a bit later... One thing is clear though."

She then looked at me with a stone cold, serious expression — almost like she was giving me a cold deathstare for no reason. Afterwards, she pointed towards me.

<Malteese>;
"This thing is after you — for whatever reason that may be."

She stated, with me gulping lightly, before exhaling. Great — just fantastic. Through my exploits with Vien and defeating Ovonama, I have managed to anger Demon Medusa.... Just fucking dandy.

| Actually, the 'Medusa' was known as the Lamia Queen— |

'Didn't ask Ancient One!'

I cut him off in my mind, before sighing and beginning to brainstorm. We had to do something about this since we had no idea whether this threat was just a mere bluff or not. Usually, I would simply agree to the meeting and go meet up with my opponent — however, considering that the entire freaking school knows about the affected students... It could be risky.

And then there's also the fact that Lavia and Malteese were here to hear the message that Tollo had to relay to me — so if I went alone to fight that Myth, there is a high chance of them both following me and then possibly asking questions after seeing me use my power.

So basically — I was stuck at a blockage. I had to think outside the box for this scenario, in order to prevent as many 'casualties' as I could.

<Lavia>;
"We should relay this message that Tollo said to the Headmaster."

<Malteese>;
"Agreed."

Lavia and Malteese stated, before looking at me, almost as if they waited for my take on the case. I simply shed a slight sweat, before rubbing the back of my head.