(106). - A Death Tyrants Legacy.

Back with Faofa...

       A loud crash, followed by a large scale explosion roared through the air, as the building inside of which Faofa and Irrna had entered earlier blew into pieces, with Faofa flying out of it and just barely managing to catch his balance as he landed pretty hard outside — shedding a sweat.

'Jesus Christ— This thing is no joke..'

I thought as through the burning building, a pair of red eyes shined, before the Undead Knight dashed through the flames and towards me, swinging its sword towards me with a lot of force, which I was barely able to block and keep from splitting me in half.

However, the knight then quickly retaliated with another swing, spinning his body around and swinging the blade at me from a different side, which I was prepared and block, only for the knight to pummel me with its free hand and send me flying back a bit.

Luckily, I managed to use 'Shadow Manipulation' to anchor myself onto the ground and pull myself back down and stabilise my own stance.

Flins laughter filled the air, as the Void Lord slowly levitated over to the scene — remaining up high in the air above us both, simply staring down at the fight between us. I could tell that underneath his mask, the bastard was grinning uncontrollably.

<Flin>;
"Not bad huh? A Death Tyrant is one of the most powerful forms of Undead creatures there is. What's even better is that their power comes from how long they have been dead for - which makes someone like Cefril perfect to be a Death Tyrant."

Flin stated, his tone confident and even a little bit cocky — as if he was in full reassurance of not being able to lose this time around.

I scuffed, brushing off my clothes before wiping off the slight damage that the Death Tyrant had managed to do to my fake body, repairing it using my Magical Energy — just to ensure that it doesn't break any time soon.

The Death Tyrant roared loudly, before lifting its sword up high into the air and then crashing it down into the ground — sending a large energy slash towards me, which I decided to not dodge and instead tank — using 'Shadow Manipulation' to create a large shield, which managed to tank the entire slash, however got shattered by it in an instant as well.

Immediately after the shield shattered, the Death Tyrant launched at me, swinging its sword at a blistering pace — me only being able to keep up through the use of 'Limitless Acceleration' and the Ancient One slowing down my perception, so I perceived everything much slower - making it easier to react.

However, even with this, Cefril managed to push me back — using its sword to send me flying back quite a way, with Flin acting a lot like a referee.

'At this rate, I'll run out magical energy trying to defend against the things attacks... I have to figure out a way to deal with the Death Tyrant without harming Cefril.'

I thought, shedding a light sweat.
I had promised Irrna that I would help to get her lover back and free him from Flin, and I was NOT about to break that promise just because the guy is now a powerful Undead, that is getting quite close to striking me fatally.

Flin laughed again, as the Death Tyrant roared again, before swinging its blade around and then sliding an 'X' shape in the air, creating two clear cuts in the air itself, before sending them flying towards me with its free hand.

The 'X' shape flew towards me at a incredibly fast pace, forcing me to quickly use 'Holy One' to create a large shield of light, which managed to block the incoming attack — However the Death Tyrant then leapt in close towards me, making my eyes widen in surprise as he sliced through the shield with its blade and then struck me, sending me flying back again — into one of the walls of the labyrinth, which kicked up a lot of dirt and dust, as well as some leaves.