𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

Y/n:
-Few days later-

The sleepover was so fun and we all still laugh and joke about the things that happened, especially when we did some make overs with the guys. They all argue over who was the prettiest. But this sleepover also confused me..

It confused my feelings towards Heeseung and I don't know why! He's my best friend I never thought like this! Okay, that's actually a lie I already did, but I never thought I would think about all that again! About five months before Kangmin was there, I already had thoughts like that about Hee, but I denied it. I always fall in love so god damn easily and I hate that! And because of the fact I back then was already falling for him, I denied it and tried to forget what I felt for him so I started to search for someone new. And now, since Kangmin is gone I just realised that Hee would always be there for me. Yeah, my others friends too, of course and I love all of them, but I always had something special for Hee.

And because all that confused me so much I told my girls about it, so they could help me and they said that I always had feelings for him but never realised it or always denied it and they are right. I don't want to accept that I love him, because I know that he's just my best friend. Heeseung is so popular with the girls that he could have everyone, so why would he choose me? He isn't a playboy or something, he would never date girls just for fun, he never did, but like..I always see how girls hit on him. I always see how girls start flirting with him and what if one of those girls will make it and he will date her? I'm nothing compared to the other girls! I'm just..insecure and something like his sister. Okay, yeah, he flirts with me and all that, but I could be just delusional too. ARGH I DONT KNOW!

But last night I also couldn't sleep because of all that thinking and came to the conclusion that I basically just have the biggest crush on him. I hate to admit that, but I like him. I like him so much that I could giggle and kick my feet every time he talks to me! But I also asked myself why I fell for him but it was obvious. First of all, he's my type in every way possible, second of all, the way he flirts with me, the way he compliments me and the way he always looks at me always made me curl, but I never accepted it or maybe even realised it, plus no other boy in our group is like that to me. Third of all...I don't know I just- UGH I HATE TO ADMIT IT THAT I LIKE HIM BUT I DO! I don't know if I want to cry about it or go simping over him.

Heeseung gives me mixed emotions tho. He flirts with me so often that I think: "omg I think he likes me too" but then I realise he's just a flirty guy and it's in his personality. But then he also compliments me and calls me "cute", "beautiful" or "pretty" but what if he's just being nice? But words of affirmation is one of his biggest love language, so he wouldn't say something like that just for fun or if he didn't mean it. God, my brain is so confused...

"Peach, are you alright?" I hear Heeseung's voice asking, so I immediately snap out of my thoughts and look up to him. I totally forgot we're sitting in lunch break...
"Huh? Oh, yeah! I'm just tired" I smile at him.
"Why? Are you tired because you've been running through my mind all day already?" He smirks. I chuckle at his words.

That's what I mean, he flirts with me like he wanted to date me but then the next seconds I think I'm just delusional and I don't know if I should believe that he may like me back or is just being himself! I should know it the best! He's my best friend! Or..wait...maybe Ni-ki knows more..Riki is Heeseung's closest friend so why don't I ask Riki? He's my brother, he will tell me, right?

"Okay, no, but seriously, are you okay?" Hee asks again and looks at my face. I look around before looking into his eyes, seeing that all my friends are lowkey worried about me and the second I looked into his eyes I realised that I could lost myself in them. They're beautiful, like- really beautiful..so shiny and cute..omg, Y/n focus!