𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

Heeseung:
The whole night I was playing video games, which isn't unusually for me, but I also kept thinking about Y/n. Obviously I couldn't stop thinking of her, she looked so cute in my hoodie. How come that this angel like girl loves me? Like- she's one of the most beautiful, adorable, precious, loving, brightest girl I've ever met and she chose me? Someone who's mostly quiet, plays video games all night, only goes out at night time and is just the complete opposite of her. I mean, yeah, they say opposites attract each other, but sometimes I think she is way out of my league. But I shouldn't overthink all that anymore. She's my girlfriend now and we're happy together. It's just the beginning of this relationship, but we've known each other for so many years and can read each other like a book so I have the feeling that it will last long.

I hope so because I really do love this girl. I never thought I could love someone so much, but then I met her and it felt like I would never be able to stop loving this talkative, yapper sunshine and I will definitely never stop loving her. I just love how she's so bright, outgoing and talkative. She's sweet and..so god damn it attractive. Like- yes, I AM a simp for this..woman. She looks good in like everything, she looks like a goddess in every way and I am serious. I've seen a lot of girls in my life but Y/n? God, she's a model. Her hair fits perfectly to her face, which is beautiful and cute, but sometimes when she looks up to me or looks me in the eyes after a kiss she...she has this certain look on her eyes and face which..yes, it makes me nervous. And yes, it makes me shy. Every time we kiss, I don't want to let go and just want to stay like this forever or maybe I also want to kiss her more, show her more affection, but I'm too shy for this. Probably because I don't know if she wants that too.

Suddenly I hear a knock on my door and scare a bit back. Who is knocking on my door?? And why at this time?
I groan and stand up opening my door and getting even more annoyed as I see my sister.
"What do you want and why are you knocking at my door in the middle of the night?"
She looks at me confused.
"First of all, it's 9am. Second of all, mom told me to wake you up. We want to eat breakfast together"
I get even more confused and turn my head back in my room, looking at the clock. Oh..it's really 9 am.
"How come it's already morning?" I ask confused and look back to Dambi.
"Your room is all dark and you played games the whole night, of course you didn't noticed"
"Hey, that's offensive"
"No, it's the truth. Now, chop chop, mom is making pancakes"
"You really shouldn't boss me around like this. I'm older than you"
"Okay? And? Hurry, Hee"
Dambi says and walks off. I sigh and walk back in my room, closing the door behind me. It looks like a mess in here...

——

After breakfast I cleaned my room a bit, took a quick shower and got myself ready. I'm doing my hair right now until I got a message. My eyes peak to my phone and as I read Y/n's name, I quickly stopped everything and stopped doing what I was doing and quickly grab my phone, smiling and replying her immediately.

My princess🫶☀️

HEYYYYY
How did you sleep?
Did you sleep?
Have you already eaten?
Did you drink enough?
How are you?? Everything alright?🫶🫶

I chuckle as I read her questions. I love the way she's so caring. She asks me those things every day and it's adorable.

Hey darling
Tbh no I haven't slept
But I'm fine don't worry
And yes I just had breakfast so I ate
and drank enough
Everything's alright princess🫶
And you? How are you? Did you sleep well?
Have you eaten? Did you drink enough?

Oh babe you really need some more sleep
But I'm glad you're fine!!!
And yep I drank and ate
I slept very well and yes I'm fine
Wanna meet today?
I want to see you before I'll fly on vacation