𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

Y/n:
As they pulled me into her room, they sat me down on her bed. Dambi sits down on her chair at her desk while Haeun stands in front of me, looking at me nervously but also pouty.
"Is everything alright?" I ask worried.
"No! I mean, yes! But no!" Haeun whines and hides her face suddenly in my shoulder as she leaned down to hug me. I wrap my arms around her back and stroke it while looking at Dambi with a questioning gaze. Dambi sighs.
"Your brother"
I get even more confused at Dambis words.

My brother?

"What's with him?"
"He's an idiot! I hate him! I want to kill him and tear his body apart!" Haeun says and stops hugging me. She looks at me and I take a deep breath.
"Okay..first of all..let's all calm down and take deep breaths, yeah? Second..what did he do? I mean, yeah he is an idiot, but what happened?"
"I- he- UGH! Okay, we hung out, right? And then I..he..okay, he tickled me, like always! But then he fell, because he's a loser, but he fell on top of me and accidentally kissed my cheek and his lips were so soft! I exploded, okay?! I hate it! I blushed and even stuttered because of that idiot! And then I..I...I got confused, okay! I always thought he's handsome and all that! He is handsome and beautiful and cool and..and..ugh!"

I listen to all her words and nod. She really fell for my brother..I KNEW IT! THATS SO CUTE! And weird..BUT SO CUTE!

"So..you have a crush on my brother?"
"No! Yes...BUT NO! I don't know!.." she fake cried and let herself fall beside me. I pat her head to comfort her a bit. She must be so confused..
"It's obvious! It always was. But Ni-ki is sus too" Dambi says.
Haeun puts her head up, looks at Dambi and scoffs.
"Yeah, sure..."
She puts her head back into the pillow.
"Why do we need to fall for each other's brother?" Dambi suddenly asks.
I look at her.
"You two, but not me" I say.
They look at me.
"Yeah, sure. Of course" Haeun rolls her eyes.

Well, I did tell them that I got confused by my feelings but I never said I really am crushing over him..till now.

"Okay, yeah, I do have a crush on Heeseung"
They both gasp dramatically and pretend to be shocked.
"Omg! Really?!" Dambi acts.
"No shit Sherlock!" Haeun agrees.
I laugh in an annoyed way.
"It's obvious. The way you two are so close to each other and all that, literally scream for a confession"
I scoff.
"Confession? I can't tell him thatI like him! He won't-"
"Shhhh...shut up" Haeun interrupts me with putting her finger on my lips.
"You don't know if he likes you back if you never tell him" Dambi agrees to Haeun. She puts her finger away from my lips again.
"Isn't it too early to confess?" I ask unsure.
"No it's not! You liked him for a long time but just never accepted it! Especially when that asshole Kangmin came into your life" Dambi rolls her eyes.
"Fr fr"
I look at Haeun who agreed.
"I don't know..you two are the only ones who even know about my crush! We always tell each other who we like but I don't know if I should tell the others too. I'm kinda scared, especially when it comes to Riki! He will laugh at me for it"
"Yeah..but because he thinks it's weird for you to like his best friend. He will support you. Everyone ships you too" Haeun says.
"Besides, the chance for you to get together isn't that low! You two are made for each other! But please don't make out or anything in front of me..seeing my brother is disgusting enough"
We laugh at Dambis words.
"Okay, okay..I'll listen to you two. But only because I love you guys! Anyways, I should go back to Hee now. He's waiting"
"Yeah, go back to your lover boy. I'm going home now. I'm tired. Bye bye" Haeun says, hugs us and leaves. I hug Dambi too but before I left her room I got a message from Riki and sighed.

Lovely idiot🫶

Y/N
Y/NNNN!!!!
COME HOME!
NOW!
PLEASE?!
I NEED YOUR HELP!
COME HOME!!

"Well..I'm going home. Riki needs me. He'll probably tell me that he accidentally kissed Haeuns cheek and now is even more in love with her"
Dambi laughs.
"Well, see ya tomorrow then" she says and I quickly walk to Hee's room. I knock before entering. He looks up to the door.
"Hey, I'm so sorry, but I need to go home now. Riki needs me"
He smiles and stands up.
"It's fine. I'll see you tomorrow. Oh, by the way, I read a bit of your book. It's very good"
"I thought you don't like- YOU WHAT?!?"
He chuckles and hands me the book.
I look at him in shock. The book is really good but..IT HAS SO MUCH SMUT IN IT!
"It's good to know that you enjoy..this kind of smut. I'm here to make it reality for you any time, darling" he winks.
"Omg..I..I don't know what to say"
Heeseung chuckles and hugs me.
"Don't be shy. It's okay..we all have our dirty secrets"
I laugh and hit him after pulling away from the hug.
"See you tomorrow. Don't stay up too long! You need sleep! Text me if you need anything! Bye, peanut!!" I smile.
"Bye peach. I will but you too! Text me if you need anything. Come home safe"
I nod and then leave the house walking to the other street side to my place. I ring the bell as I arrived and see Riki opening it.
"Thanks god! Why did you took so long! Ugh, never mind! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" He says and pulls me inside the house. I quickly put off my shoes and he pulls me to the couch, sitting me down.
"What happened?" I ask.

And as expected, he told me everything what happened and about the accident he had with kissing Haeuns cheek but now he stops and goes through his hair.
"Okay..listen I...Y/n...I like her. OMG I CANT BELIEVE MYSELF BUT- SHES BEAUTIFUL! I love her smile, her eyes, her hair, her cute nose, her soft looking lips and just everything! I love her, Y/n! I'm such an idiot! She's an idiot! But she's so cute...BUT AN IDIOT! HELP ME PLEASE" Riki lets out some fake cries and then just collapsed on me and I hug him.
"Okay, big baby, I know..I know you like her. It's obvious"
I pat his head while he still pretends to cry onto my shoulder.
"You don't understand, I like her so much that it's stupid!"
He suddenly sits down next to me, holds my shoulders and looks at me.
"Did you saw how she smiled at me in break today??? Or how her eyes sparkle when she talks about something she loves? OMG I KISSED HER CHEEK!"
He shakes my shoulders heavily at the last sentence.
"Riki! Stop! I feel dizzy.."
"Sorry! It's just...am I stupid?"
I look at him.
"Yeah.."
"Could you please support me now?! I'm your brother!"

I chuckle.
"Come here" I open my arms and he lays in them, hugging me and I pat and stroke his head.
He continues talking about how awesome she is but after some minutes he pulls away, looks at me disgusted and realises that he has just cuddled with me. Usually we don't show so much love to each other, but sometimes we need those hugs to remember each other we're siblings and need hugs after all this hitting and teasing.

"Anyways..how was your date with Heeseung, huh?" He wiggles his eyebrows up and down with a smirk. I roll my eyes. Should I tell him I like Hee? He just told me he likes Haeun so..but no..should I??

__________________________________

Word count: 1377

-J-