𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

Y/n:
New day already and we're sitting in break, like every day and talk and laugh. I'm still trying to figure out who Hee's crush is, but he talked to just one girl, who isn't in our friend group, and it was Ara, who tried to get Riki's number, again..so she's probably not his crush. He looked at her a way too cold to like her.

"Peach, can you come with me? I want to get some water"
I look at Hee, who sits next to me. I smile.
"Sure"
We stand up. My chance to ask him...
As we walked off I looked at him, well more up to him since he's taller than me and smirked.
"Sooo..how are you today...Mr. in love?"
Hee looks at me with big eyes and chuckles nervously.
"What?" He asks.
"You heard me right! Why aren't you telling me when you have a crush, huh? I'm your best friend, you know" I say in a teasing tone and with a smile.
He chuckles again and now looks forward again, avoiding looking at me.
"What are you talking about?" He smiles.

We entered the building where the water machine is and walk up to it.
"Okay let me say it differently..no wait, I'll just ask: do you have a crush?"
"Huh? No, I don't" he chuckles and looks at the machine, putting coins in it and gets his water. He then turns to me and I gently push him against the machine, looking up to him and basically forcing him to look at me while we're both smiling.
"Okay, what are you trying to do?" He asks with a chuckle.
"Trying to figure out who the girl you like is"
"I don't like anyone"
"That's not what you told Riki yesterday"
His smile suddenly drops and in his eyes I can read that he's worried.

Worried? Why is he worried?

"W-What? Did you heard us?" He chuckles nervously again.
"Let me just repeat your words: "Tell her what? That she has a special effect on me, which leads to feelings I've never felt before?? That I love her and she makes me go crazy? You don't understand, dude..I'm really crazy over her! This girl is everything I want and I really love her"."
His cheeks turn red and his smile shy but also nervous, his eyes starting to get shiny a bit.
"See, you're blushing! Who's our lucky girl? How long do you know her? And omg, how does she look?? Do I know her? I mean, you don't need to tell me, but god, I am so curious!!" I say excitedly, hiding the fact that I'm a bit sad on the inside, because I think that it's definitely not me.

His hands lay on my shoulders and he leans his head slightly down, looking into my eyes. Omg..I think I'm gonna melt..

"Y/n..I think you misunderstood something..I don't have a crush"
I laugh.
"Oh, yeah? I know you're lying! Just tell me if you don't want me to know who she is, it's okay!"
"It's..it's complicated. I'm not in love or something"

He tries to lie..why is he trying to lie? I know he likes someone! Why can't I know?..he makes me think that I'm his crush! Omg- what if it's someone I'm close with and he's shy about it?? Why is my hope disappearing now? Maybe that's a sign that I really don't have any chances with him..

"Okay, sorry for being too curious. You don't want to tell me, it's okay" I softly smile and he removes his hands.
"No, I-..."
He sighs, goes through his hair and closes his eyes before opening them again.
"Hee, it's fine, really. I will find out anyway. Come on, let's go to the others"
I want to turn around, so we can walk back, but I feel how his hands are wrapping around my wrist, making me stop and look at him. His face is suddenly close and our eyes connect, mine not wanting to look away. No..don't do this to me..don't look at me with those cute eyes, Hee..please...

"Look, Y/n..I really want to tell you..but..I can't. Something is stopping me..i just..I..."
His voice stutters and his face leans closer. Okay, what is happening? Why is he looking at my lips? Omg HE IS LOOKING AT MY LIPS?!? WHAT?? Okay, uhm..okay calm down Y/n...he just uhm..he's getting closer..okay..uhm..our noses are touching..I..uhm I...god, I can't do this! He likes someone else!