𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

Y/n:
After our friends left the house it was just Hee and me again. Well, and Riki but he's in his room, having a phone call with Haeun and plays some games with her, while my parents are downstairs, watching Tv.
I'm sitting on Heeseung's lap, holding his hands while I'm just yapping about how much I love summer and Hee's listening with a smile on.
"And- omg the ocean looks so beautiful! I love being in water and...*sigh*..there's so much more. I love summer, you know?"

A soft chuckle escapes his lips and he lets my hands go, holding my hips now,
"I know, my love"
"I hope it's okay when I talk so much" I say, now having a little worry in my voice.
Hee chuckles and now cups my cheeks so I look into his eyes.
"Darling, I love it when you talk so much. I love how you're yapping about everything, really. I always loved listening to you, so please never stop that, okay?"
"Okay. But I can also listen, so if you have anything you want to talk about, I'm here, ready to listen too"
"Well..to be honest, I don't have so much to talk about. You always have stories to tell and that's amazing for me, because I literally don't know what to tell. You already know everything about me" he chuckles.
I laugh along with him.
"But you also know everything about me"

His thumbs stroke over my cheeks gently while he's smiling and looking deeply into my eyes. His pupils are big and his brown eyes have shiny sparkles in them. Those eyes...I could melt every time I see them.

"Of course I do..but, you always have funny things to tell, so I love to hear them. Even if you repeat yourself five times. I don't care about that, as long as I can listen to you" he smiles.
"I really don't deserve you...you're too sweet for me"
He giggles and gently pulls me closer to his face.
"No, babe. You do deserve me..I'm only sweet to you. You're my soft spot"
I chuckle.
"I'm happy to hear that..it better stays like this. I don't want you to be sweet and flirty to other girls"

Heeseung laughs and shakes his head.
"I would never dare to do that..I'm yours and you're mine. Only mine.."
My lips form a smirk and I nod slowly leaning in again, as he moved closer to my face. Our lips close the space between us once again, meeting each other and moving against each other in a gentle and passionate rhythm. God..I could kiss him all day...

His hands on my cheeks slowly wander down, tracing their way down to my back and stopping at my waist, holding it gently. My hands are on his shoulders, leaning closer as we continued kissing. Suddenly we hear a loud scream from the room next to me, which is Rikis room. We stop kissing and look at each other while laughing.
"That was Ni-ki.." Hee giggles.
"Yep.."
Suddenly he screams again.
"HEY! STOP! I SWEAR, KILL ME ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL KILL YOU, YOU RAT" he screams, making us laugh again.
"I think he lost against Haeun again" hee says.
"Yeah..he's a bad loser" I chuckle and we keep looking at each other.
"Just like you, Mh?" His voice teasing.
"Hey! I'm not a bad loser..I accept winners. But I barely loose, so.."

Hee chuckles.
"That's true. Sometimes you're even better than me"
"I'm always better than you" I smirk.
"Oh, yeah?"
"Yes. Nothing makes me weak. Even in real life"

Okay, that clearly was a lie.

Hee's eyebrows raise up and he smirks, licking over his lips. Okay..that makes me nervous..please stop with that, mister.

"Nothing makes you weak?" He asks, his voice turning deep and seducing.
"Yeah.."
His hands tighten their grip on my waist gently, squeezing it, making me blush and slightly gasp.
"Not even this?" He whispers, squeezing my waist one more time.
"No.."

I'm just too stubborn...

His smirk widens and his hands on my waist pull me closer to his body, my hands wrapping around his neck while looking into his face, which is clearly making me nervous.
"I bet I can make you weak with just one move. You're already getting nervous and I've barely did something.." he chuckles with a smirk.