𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

Y/n:

-Next day-
Hee and me walked to school this morning and it's our last week of school today, finally! Summer break is always the best! We're all leaving out Math classes right now, since we're in different curses and wait for each other in the hallway. The whole time I couldn't stop smiling or being happy, since I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday. I love him so much..this date was just perfect! I see my girls and walk up to them with Sunoo, Jungwon, Sunghoon and Jake.
We greet them with hugs and they chuckle as they saw how happy I was the whole time. Jake immediately wraps his arm around Dambis shoulders, kissing her head.

I swear, they're so ADORABLE!

"Why so happy today?" Dambi chuckles.
"She had a date with Heeseung yesterday. She kept telling us about it in class" Sunghoon laughs. I giggle shyly and feel my cheeks heating up.
"Girl, you better tell us what you two did!" Haeun says and interlocks her arm with mine, while we're still standing in the hallway, waiting for the rest of our group. With a very bright smile I told them about everything and they smile but also keep saying:
"Omg that's so cheesy.."
"A way too romantic for me, but cute"

I chuckle at their comments.
"I love it that we're so cheesy...AHHH I love him! Guys, I'm serious, this boy makes me so happy! I can't stop thinking of him! I'm so glad you guys helped us somehow to get together"
They all start laughing and smiling and Haeun slowly removes her arm from me. I get a bit confused and chuckle too.
"What?" I ask them and also noticed how they look behind me and as I wanted to turn around, I got stopped my two arms around my waist and a head on mine. The scent of a perfume I will always recognise flys into my nose and I start blushing even more.

"I guess you're talking about me, right?" Heeseung's voice behind me says and giggles. I chuckle shyly and put my hands on his arms as he began to hug me tightly from behind
"No..." I say shyly.
He giggles and pecks my cheek.
"Guys, where is Riki?" Jungwon asks and looks around.
"I think THAT will answer your question" Sunoo laughs and points to the right. We look into the direction and see Riki and Jay walking up to us. Jay looks very annoyed and Riki just keeps laughing and probably teasing him like always.
We chuckle at this sight and they arrived at us.
"Guys, can someone please tell this kid to shut up?" Jay asks annoyed.

Riki bursts out in laughter not being able to speak or even breathe.
"What happened?" I smile and look at Jay.
Jay sighs frustrated.
"We were in the teachers room, asking for a teacher and I accidentally said "Shit" instead of "Sheet" to Mr. Kang and since then he's laughing and teasing me about it"
We all chuckle a bit.
"You should've seen his face! "Do you have the shit, Mr. Kang?". JAY LOOKED SO FUNNY" Riki says under his laughter, making us chuckle but then Haeun came and playfully hit him with her Math book on the arm.
"Ow! Hey! What was that for?" Riki chuckles.

"You left me alone in math class! I WAS DYING BECAUSE OF BOREDOM! Why weren't you there?!? You're the only friend I have in my course and left me alone! How dare you?!?" She says with a pout. Riki chuckles and looks down to her.
"Wasn't in the mood for maths"
She gets a bit angry and take the book again.
"You *hit* stupid *hit* IDIOT! *hit*" she says and we all watch them with amused laughter.
"Hey! Ow! That hurts!" Riki says.
"I don't care! You...I hate you" she says pouty, making Riki giggle and his cheeks get a pink tint.
"Nawww...what a cutie you are" he teased her, ruffling her hair.
"Hey! I- I'll scratch your eyes out!"
"You won't reach them because you're so small, you dwarf"
Haeun kicks his leg and Rikis laughs.
"What was that? A baby kick?" He keeps teasing.
"YOU DONKEY!" She laughs and shouts a bit and Rikis eyes widen, as he saw how Haeun started walking closer.
"Oh shit. Bye guys! I'LL INVITE YOU TO MY FUNERAL!" Riki laughs and starts running away from Haeun, while she runs after him and we all just burst out in laughter.