𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖

Y/n:
It's the first week of summer break and I'm already feeling better than ever. Dambi is flying on vacation with her family soon, so Dambi, Haeun and me decided to have a girls day before we can't see each other again, because of our vacations, since Haeun and me are also flying away over the summer. Besides all those vacations, we haven't spend much alone time together since so long, so having a girls day is perfect for us. We just got off the bus and now walk inside the mall.
"Omg, guys! I forgot to show you something!" Dambi suddenly says excitedly. We stopped walking and look at her with curious eyes.

Her lips form a big and bright smile, her eyes showing how happy and excited she is.
"What?" I smile.
"Look what Jake got me!"
She shows us her hand and we see a ring on her ring finger, gasping out loud, since it looks like an engagement ring, but that can't be possible. We're teenagers, she would never marry that early..right?
"Omg!" We say shocked and excitedly.
"Yes! AHHH! He gave me that ring yesterday!"
"Wait- but..that isn't an..engagement ring, right?" I chuckle, being a bit nervous.
"Omg no! That's a promise ring!"
"Nawww omg!" Haeun smiles.
I let out a happy scream, being a simp for their relationship. Seriously, Jake and Dambi are literally so cute! Like- SO CUTE!

"Yes! We were hanging out, at his house, like always-"
"Yeah, I know. I saw you guys kissing and making out on the couch as I went downstairs. I literally got TRAUMATISED! Seriously! It was fucking disgusting" Haeun interrupts her with a disgusted face, making me laugh while Dambis cheeks and ears just turned bright red and she keeps smiling shyly.
"Anyways..we were hanging out, because it was our four months anniversary and suddenly he grabbed this promise ring and gave me it! He also wears one. I think he's really serious about this relationship guys! God, I'm so happy! I love this boy so much, can you believe that?!"
We chuckle.
"Yeah, we do" Haeun and me say at the same time.
"This is literally so cute AHH!! I'm so happy for you!" I smile.

I always thought promise rings are the cutest anniversary gift! I was planning that for Heeseung and me too, but not now, it's a bit too early, since we're together since a month now. I still can't believe it! We're together since ONE MONTH! It's not a lot, but still a lot. The time went by so fast and because we got together exactly a month ago today, I thought I could maybe buy him a gift, even if it's only a month. I just want to gift him something, to show my affection a bit more.

"This is fr really cute..man, I wished I had something like that too" Haeun pouts.
"Well, maybe you just have to finally confess your love to my idiotic brother" I say.
She looks at me and scoffs, but I stop her from saying anything as she opened her mouth, knowing what she was gonna say.
"Nuh-uh..don't say it. You don't know if he likes you back and because of that..maybe you need to find out and confess"
She rolls her eyes and shakes her head, I remove my finger from her lips.
"It's just unfair. You all have boyfriends and I'm still single!" She complains.
Dambi and me sigh.
"Look, I know it's hard to confess, but you can't keep those feelings to yourself for ever"
She looks at me confused as I said that.
"Why not?" She asks.
"Girl, because maybe he likes you too! Just try it!" Dambi says.
Haeun sighs too.
"Yeah...no"

I groan but then chuckle.
"We will see. You two will end up together anyway" I say.
"Yeah, ending up together my ass" she says in a savage way, making Dambi and me laugh and then she chuckles herself.
"Anyways, let's go to the sushi restaurant now. I'm starving!" Dambi complains.

——

We walked out of the mall, walking into the direction of the perfume store.
"Okay, now I need to find this one perfume! Hee showed me it a few days ago, when we were here, but I don't know what it's called, so I have to smell every fragrance that has a similar bottle like the one he showed me" I say and we walk in.
"Well, good luck on that" Dambi scoff.
We walk to the male section and I was ready to take those little paper things to test the fragrance on, but of course they were empty. I groan..I'll just use my wrist then.