𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

Y/n:
In the last three days I've been the most happiest girl ON EARTH! Heeseung and me went on three dates, three days in a row and it was AMAZING. I still feel like I'm dreaming, but omg..he's..HES AMAZING! I love this boy so much! On our first date we were in the mall, spending time everywhere and realising once again, that we're so different. When we entered the book shop, Hee was just walking after me and nodding, since he knows nothing about books basically. He doesn't like reading. And when we were in a sports shop, I was the one who just nod since I don't know a lot about sports. It's so funny to see how different we are. I prefer summer, Heeseung winter. I prefer day, Heeseung night. I hate spicy things, he loves them. I love mint choco, he hates mint choco. And so many other things!

On the second day we went to the coffee shop, then ate some ice cream and spent the rest of the noon in the park, before going home to mine. He then slept over night at my place and yesterday we went to the amusement park! It was amazing! Of course we told the others about us dating too and they all were so happy and supportive! And in school we also made it a bit obvious that we're dating. I don't have a problem with that, at least the girls leave Hee alone now. And after school today we also decided to spend time together so now we're at my place. We're in my room, cuddling and listening to music while talking and laughing.

"You know..I'm just so happy that I finally told you how I feel. You can't believe how often the boys almost killed me because I doubt about you liking me back" Hee chuckles.
I laugh.
"Same here. My girls were tired of hearing my doubts and all that and Riki after all that too"
"You're just adorable, you know that?"
"You tell me that every day!" I chuckle and turn my head up to look at him, since I'm laying in his arms, while he's sitting up and leaning his back against the head lean of my bed, having his arms wrapped around my stomach. He smiles down at me.
"Because it's true! Look at you! Your cute little face...it gives me to urge to squeeze you"
I laugh and turn my head away again. Suddenly one of my favourite songs started playing:

Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood

I immediately sit up and look at him.
"I love this song!" I say.
He chuckles and raises his eyebrows.
"I know, peach"
"I need to sing! Or dance! Dance with me!!" I take his hands and pull him up from my bed while he chuckles. As the lyrics started I started to sing while jumping and dancing happily to it with Hee who just laughs.
"Come on! Sing with me! I know you know the lyrics!!!" I smile.
"You're so cute I can't stop laughing!" He says.
I chuckle with him but then he started to dance to and now we both sing to that song but we got tired so we both let us fall on the bed, laying next to each other while staring at the ceiling.

Then we turn our heads to each other but his lips have an evil smirk on and I immediately read his intentions. He wants to tickle me.
"No! Not today" I stand up, wanting to escape but he was faster, catches me around my stomach and lays me on my bed, we both already start laughing.
"Hee! No! Don't you dare!"
He goes on top of me and starts tickling me.
"AHH HEE STOP! NO! THAT IS TORTURE!" I giggle and shout. He laughs and keeps tickling me but I stopped his hands and held them, laughing and looking up to him.
"No..please" I laugh.
"Just because you asked so nicely"
We laugh and sit up again, but I kept holding his hands. His hands are so big compared to mine!

The song is now at the slower part, almost ending and exactly at the moment it started to get quiet and slower..we held eye contact. He takes my hand, intertwining our fingers. He smirks softly and keeps looking into my eyes. His one hand wanders to my chin, holding it gently while switching his gaze between my eyes and lips..
"Is it okay..if I kiss you?" He whispers, leaning closer. I chuckle softly.
"Yes.."
And with those words, we smile at each other before he leaned even closer, closing the space between us and laying his lips on mine. I return the kiss just as gently as he and close my eyes. His lips are so soft and feel amazing on mine..

The hand which was holding my chin, is now holding my cheek, pulling me a bit closer and kissing me more passionate. After some more seconds we pull away, looking into each other's eyes and giggle.

"You have no idea how much I wanted this.." he whisper.
I giggle even more and could feel how my face is covered in blush.
I hide my face a bit until he pulls my face up again, so I can look at him.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.
"Ain't I technically already your girlfriend?" I chuckle.
"Yeah, but..I want to make it official, you know..so I can kiss those pretty and soft lips of yours as much I want and when I want" he smirks.
I giggle once again.
"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend"
"Can I kiss you again?"
We laugh.
"You can kiss me whenever you want and as much you want now" I chuckle.

He smirks and leans in for another kiss but before he could, my door opens up harshly and we hear loud screaming so we turn to my door, laughing as we see our friends coming in but then they stop.
"Did we interrupt something?" Jay asks. We all laugh.
"Yeah! I wanted to kiss my girlfriend" Hee says.
"So it's official?? Y'all are a couple???" Jake asks excited. I nod and then they cheer again and all settle down in my room after closing the door.
"Let's spend time together now! Riki and your parents let us in!" Jungwon says, making us laugh.

__________________________________

Word count: 1080

-J-