𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

Y/n:

One week has passed again but I still haven't told Riki about my crush on Hee. I don't know how to tell him but I don't even know why I haven't told him, so I decided that I will tell him today. He's my brother, he will accept that I like his best friend, right? Besides, I told the rest of the group about my crush too and they all knew it. Am I that obvious?

Anyways, besides the fact that I like Hee and everyone knows know, Riki also told the boys about his crush towards Haeun, so we have a new couple to get together. It's obvious that they like each other and everyone knows they love each other, except the two lovers. I hope they'll confess soon, because I can't hear Rikis crying Sessions anymore..since he told me he likes Haeun, he's talking about her 24/7. It's cute, no doubt on that, but...also very annoying. Especially because he tells me about her in the most random moments!

Yesterday I was in my room and he randomly came in:

I tidy my desk a bit and turn around to throw the paper away but scream loudly as I got scared by my brother, who randomly spawned behind me.
"Omg! Sis! She's so beautiful! And omg...did you know that she loves painting?! She's so good in that! She looks as beautiful as her paintings.."
"Riki..she's my best friend, obviously I know that she paints"

Or on Thursday!:
I lock the door of the bathroom to take a shower but as soon as I turned to the shower, wanting to take off my clothes I got scared again because Riki was sitting inside the shower.
"She smiled at me! Can you believe that?!"
I sigh annoyed.
"Riki, I love you and it's so cute how you talk about her, but could you please leave me alone when I want to shower??"
"No! First, listen to me!"

Or last Wednesday, a day after he told me he liked Haeun, he just can into my room without knocking and almost saw me completely naked because I was changing!:
I hear the door opening so I quickly take a blanket and cover my body, since I'm just wearing underwear, but just groan annoyed as I saw Riki.
"NI-KI! GET OUT!"
"Omg..ew..anyways! Listen! You won't believe what happened today!"
"Ni-ki, I'm changing! Get. Out!"
"I know but wait! Listen..."
He sits down on my bed and I roll my eyes.

That boy is so unbelievable...
Now it's our last lesson and in two minutes the bell rings, so my friends and me already start packing things. Summer holidays are soon and I'm so excited! Summer is my favourite holiday season because AHHH I love summer! It makes me so happy to see the sun, going to the beach, wearing dresses just everything about summer!
I look at Hee, who was already looking at me, which made me nervous, and smile.
"Wanna hang out today?" I ask.
"I'm sorry, peach. Your brother already asked me"
I gasp dramatically.
"You like my brother more than me? I can't believe you..." I say and pretend to be sad, pulling my actress card.
Heeseung chuckles at my behaviour and pats my head.
"I like you two the same amount, okay?"
Suddenly the bell rings and all the students leave. Riki comes to us and dabs Heeseung up.
"How dare you to steal Heeseung from me.." I say to my brother in a dramatic way, but still having a smile on my lips.

"He likes me more than you. Don't worry, you can have your boyfriend back tomorrow, but today, it's my turn!"
I roll my eyes and laugh.

I wish he would be my boyfriend...

"Yeah..then I'll just steal Haeun for today"
I flip my hair and walk over to my besties, Haeun and Dambi.
"Heyyyy! Wanna go to the city??" I ask them.
"Sorry, Jake and me have a date today. But you can go with Haeun" Dambi says, hugs us as a goodbye and now leaves with Jake. I smile brightly at Haeun.
"Sure, let's go. I actually wanted to hang out with Riki, but of course he's with Heeseung"
"Yeah, they're replacing us.."
We dramatically sob but then chuckle.
"Okay, let's go. I need coffee!" I say, take Haeuns arm, interlock mine with hers and we walk out the building.