CHAPTER 22

" Sab'you're getting late wake up!! " I irritatedly rolled my eyes to my assistant who keeps on patting my back so i can wake up. Kanina pa ako gising because of my damn alarm but i choses to ignore it because im really tired. We just arrived from a 16 hours flight and i was not able to sleep the whole flight because of I dont even know reason thats why the moment we landed here in Paris, i immediately took my 3 hours time to take some rest before the fashion show start at 7pm.

"I'm now awake Mia, calm down.. we wont be late.." I assured her while laughing abit seeing her stressful face.

"Sorry naman... akala ko hindi kana magigising napasarap tulog mo dyan eh " she stated while cleaning the dirt on the table beside my bed.

' hindi na magigising? Grabe ba '

" It's 5pm. we still have 2 hours to get ready.." I said as I finally get out of my bed reaching for my phone on the table.

" Anyway, have you seen my glasses? I forgot where i place it—ayan.. thank you mia I'll just take a quick bath now." I said as i headed to the bathroom. Mia is my assistant for 6 years already. She has been with me since I started this career that's why we were so comfortable with each other. She witnessed everything even the bad and the good happenings in my life, she was there. She's 4 years older than me but she doesn't want to be called ate so in exchange, i told her not to call me "madam/ma'am" para fair. Ayoko din magmukhang matanda to be called "madam".

" Sabrina!!!"

[camera flash]  * click* *click*

"Sabrina look here!!"

" sabrina you look gorgeous"

*click* *click* *click*

" ahh sabrina look over here"

[camera flashing all over the place]

" Sabrina I love your dress!!"

" your walk was amazing!!"

Everyone are getting wild and loud as I exited the venue for me to find out there's alot of people waiting outside the event probably waiting to see their idols. There's also alot of paparazzi taking pictures . Some of them was shouting my name, asking for a selfie and authograph but I just smiled and waved at them as I entered our van. I was the one who ended the runway and it was successful knowing that everyone did an amazing performance walk in the runaway. As the Paris Fashion show has ended, everyone in the venue proceeded to the after party event but suddenly, I wasn't feeling well. Maybe because I only had 3 hours sleep since yesterday.

As we finally reach our hotel, I immediately headed to my room to take my make up off so I can take a rest.

" Sleep well Isha, you did really great" My manager who's also with us happily stated before leaving my room.

" do you want me to help you remove your make up sab? " Mia suddenly asked as she was preparing my dinner on the table beside my bed.

" No, thanks. Matulog kana din Mia.. you guys deserves rest.." I replied back while still in front of the mirror removing my make up on.

" Sige.. eat before you sleep ha. Labas na ako.." she said before leaving my room.

After i eat the dinner she prepared, I take a quick bath first and applied my skincare routine before i finally went to bed. Biglang nawala pagod ko. Maybe I was just hungry kanina.

***

The next day, I wake up early than I expected. It was 9'o clock in the morning when i wake up and there's nothing to do that's why i just decided to go outside our hotel and went to the nearest mall to buy something. I almost forgot may pinapabili pala sa'king designer bag si Divine, my cousin. Makakatipid daw if i buy it here in Paris compare in Manila kahit wala namang pinagbago pricelist but still, I'll buy it for her baka biglang magtampo. This will serve as my birthday gift for her since next month na din birthday niya.