EPILOGUE

" Sabrina isha heaven Reyes and Kade Sebastian Lopez, today you stand before your family and friends to declare your love from one another. Do you both come here freely and without reservation to give yourself to each other in marriage?"

" We do, father." Sabay naming sagot ni kian.

Today is the most awaited day because today is my wedding day with kian. It's only one month when he propose and we rushed things and planned to get married right away because of my tummy. Habang hindi na iyon masyadong malaki at halat ay minadali na namin ang wedding date na ngayon ay nangyayari na.

The best man, Ricky, steps forward as he hands the ring to father. Father holds them up for everyone to see.

" These rings are symbols of your love and commitment. They are a reminder that you are never alone, for you will always carry each other in your hearts." Father, stated.

Kian takes the ring and slips it onto my finger.

" You are the love of my life. With this ring, I'm making it official." Kian stated on the mic after I wore the ring.

I take the ring for kain and do the same thing.

"  This ring is a token of my love. I offer you all that I have, all that I am, and all that I will be." Saad ko sa mic pagkatapos kong isuot sa kaniya ang singsing.

" Now, Sabrina Isha Heaven Reyes and Kade Sebastian Lopez, will share their vows.." Father, stated.

I took a deep breath and look in his eyes as I hold the mic to start my vows.

" Kade sebastian lopez, kian, my best friend, my boyfriend, my protector, my beginning, my first in everything, but now... I can finally call you my forever." As I started my vows, tears fell on his cheeks as I looked at him.  " You were always there, from the moment I was making my first step when I was only 1 year old, when the first word I was able to pronounced was, m-mama..you were there."  My voice broke as I continued my vows.

" When everyone believes I'm the bravest because of how independent I was but you...you were the only one who knows my weakness. You were always my strength when I was weak, when everyone else left, you stayed." I got interrupted a bit when I heard Tristan shouted from the audience.

" Hindi nga!!" Tristan shouted, making everybody laugh at his joke.

" I'm sorry for the pain that I cause you but I promise that there will be no more pain because on this special day, in the presence of God and all these witnesses, I pledge to stay by your side, love you, cherish and respect you for who you are today and who you will become tomorrow. Love, in this story that we created, you will always be my beginning and my ending.."  Tears continued rolling down my cheeks as I gave him the mic for his turn. He wiped his tears out  and took a deep breath before he started.

" How am I able to start my vows after hearing those vows, love?" He let out a laugh, calming himself before he started his vows. " Sabrina Isha Heaven Reyes, too long that's why I'm glad to call you love, babe but I prefer baby, " Everyone's laugh and cheered for kian. Kailan ba 'to magseseryoso? " Kidding aside," he added before he continued.

" Your name is a perfect reflection of the difficult times you have faced. You have persevered through the most painful and lonely moments of your life—moments that, if I were in your shoes, I could not have survived. You are the bravest my love, always, the bravest." I bit my lower lips to control my emotions and then he continued.

"You don't have to endure the pain by yourself, face the world alone anymore because now that we are tying the knots, I promise to hold your hand through every trial and celebrate every triumph with you. I promise to support you with your career as if they were mine. Whatever path you take, I will always support and follow your dreams. Katulad ng sinabi ko, hindi lang kita susuportahan, sasamahan pa kita and with that and starting this day, let's accomplish everything we set our mind to, together we will build a home filled with joy, love, understanding and compassion...I love you, since the beginning and forever." Tears scaping his eyes as he end his vows.

" By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride!"  As father said that, kian immediately lifted my veil and leaned in to give me a tender kiss.  Everyone cheered and applauded as we ended the kiss. Kian intertwined our hands as we walked down the aisle.

***

" Congratulations to the both of you! " Tita kyla greeted pagkalapit nito sa amin. Kasalukuyan na kaming nasa venue kung saan gaganapin ang after party.

" Thank you po tita." I replied, smiling.

" Tita? You can now call me mommy!" She said as she hugged me once more. " Ano kaba, you are now a Lopez, sab...call me mommy." She added after the hug.

" Y-yes po mommy." I replied, shyly.

After kian's mother left our table ay lumapit naman sa amin si camille. She's with baby Chloe and her husband.

" Congrats again, sab. We have to go na gusto ng umuwi nitong inaanak mo, tulog na nga ata oh." Saad ni camille pagkalapit nito sa akin.

" Congrats sab! Pakisabi na lang kay kade nauna na kami." Sabi naman ng asawa niya na buhat buhat si chloe, mukhang tulog na nga ito.

" Thank you for coming camille, ingat kayo pa uwi." I said after she gave me a tight hug then they left.

I was looking for kian, my husband pero mukhang nasa restroom pa ito.

" Congrats Sab! Naunahan mo pa ako ah," ricky greeted and gave me a quick hugged.

" Ikaw na susunod!" I said, grinning.

" Naman! Wala ng susunod eh!" He replied, laughing.

I'm tired and wanna go home already. I feel like I'm gonna throw up and I feel dizzy when Tristan comes in.

" Congrats, Mrs. Lopez!" Tristan said, grinning.

" You're still here," I replied, still feeling dizzy.

" Of course I am! How could I miss this special occasion of your life sab? You're my best friend, " He said as he sat beside me.

" Really? Kung kaibigan nga kita tawagin mo nga si kian..." Sabi ko dito dahil hilong hilo na talaga ako. I saw him panicked as he check on me before calling someone.

The next thing I knew, ay nasa kama na ako. As I opened my eyes, I saw Kian lying beside me in this unfamiliar bed. Maybe we are still in a hotel. I was about to lean towards him to give him a smack kiss when he suddenly opened his eyes and pulled me closer to him. I'm now on top of him.

"L-let go, love..iyong baby madadaganan ko.." sabi ko dito dahil para alisin niya ang braso na nakapulupot sa waist ko.

" Tinulugan mo ako.." nakasimangot na saad nito pagkaupo sa bed.

"
You should be aware na buntis ako tapos iniwan mo lang ako doon magisa sa table." Inis na sabi ko sa kaniya at kinuha ang unan sa paanan ko para humiga na ulit.

What does he want me to do? Wait for him?

" Sorry, love.." Mahinang bulong nito at tumabi sa akin.

" You still tired?" Bulong nito sa tenga ko. I didn't respond.

" Baby?" Mahinang bulong nito sa akin pero hindi pa rin ako sumasagot. I was about to close my eyes when I felt his hand traveling on my legs.

" Not now, kian." I whispered back. I heard him let out a heavy sigh before he let go of my legs. " Bukas na lang, let's sleep." I added as I faced him. I saw him smile before giving me a kiss.

" I love you, Mrs. Lopez," he said after the kiss.

— THE END—
THANK YOU FOR READING!!!