Chapter 25

Smut😋

🩷Lover🩷
Sneaking off into the guest bedroom after Rep fell asleep probably wasn't the smartest choice I could've made, but I couldn't help it. I haven't been fucked in a week, so having her kissing me with her hands in my hair turned me on big time.

As soon as I lied down on the bed, I threw the blanket over me and slid my hand down my underwear. I immediately went as fast as I could, trying to go quickly so I could get back to Rep before she woke up.

It really sucked, though, because my hand wasn't nearly as good as hers.

I heard someone walking around in the hallway, so I stopped for a minute to make sure nobody would come in and see me. Stopping just made me even more desperate, so once I was sure no one was gonna walk in, I went even faster.

Right as I was about to orgasm, I heard somebody walk past the door again, but I didn't have enough self control to stop this time, so I just kept going and hoped whoever it was wouldn't come in.

Big mistake.

🖤Rep🖤
I figured she had to be in the guest room, because I had checked everywhere else. But what would she be doing in there?

Once I walked in and saw her hand under the blanket with her eyes closed, it made a lot more sense.

"You're so busted" I giggled with the intention of embarrassing her.

Her face instantly got red (redder than it already was) and she sat straight up. "I just, uhm, I..."

"You could've just asked" I smirked at her before getting in bed with her and kissing her pretty face.

"Wait" she said with a concerned look on her face, which confused me because of how horny and desperate she was.

"What?"

"I'm not gonna make you do this"

"Do what?"

"This. You were just raped, I'm not trying to make you do something that's gonna remind you of it."

"Lover, please, I'm fine"

"Rep..."

"Lover seriously I don't care, I'm fine"

"Okay I really want to like convince you not to do this just for me but I'm also really fucking horny so are you sure?" she laughed.

"Yes baby I'm positive" I giggled before kissing her again.

Knowing how desperate she was, I did the only reasonable thing I could do: teased her.

"Rep stop it" she said as my hand slowly brushed against her waist and down her leg.

"Stop what?" I smirked.

"I can't handle the teasing right now Rep please"

"Unless you prove otherwise, I think you're gonna have to handle it"

"How am I supposed to prove it?"

"Tell me how badly you need me"