Chapter 7

🖤Rep🖤
After we ate lunch, me and Lover discussed what we wanted to do.

"There's this really good ice cream place a few minutes away. We could go there and then come back and play games or something." Lover suggested.

"I rarely get ice cream, so I'm totally down"

Lover grabbed her purse as we walked out the door.

"Let me swing by my house real quick to grab my wallet." I said.

"Oh don't worry about it, I've got you covered."

"No Lover that's not fair. I can pay for myself."

"Pls Rep, don't pay. It's my treat."

"Are you positive?"

"Absolutely!! Get in!" She exclaimed as she sat down in the drivers seat and patted the passenger seat, motioning for me to sit down.

Once I climbed into her car, Lover started driving.

"Got any tunes?" I asked playfully.

"What kind of question is that? Hell yeah I do" She said as she turned up the volume, playing music that was connected from her phone.

"Omg I love this song"

"Sameee!!!" She blasted it louder as she put her shades on and sang as if she was in a music video. I followed after her, and we both jammed out, cruising down the road with the music on full blast. It was so much fun.

Once we got there, we sat down at one of the mini tables while we decided what we wanted.

"Idk about you but I didn't have a whole lot for lunch, so I could go for some fries or cheese curds" she said.

"Same here"

"You wanna split a large fries?"

"Sure! What ice cream are you getting?"

"Cookie dough, what about you?"

"I was thinking mint chocolate chip"

"Yumm. I'll go up and order for us, you wanna go grab a couple napkins?"

I nodded and got us a few napkins and sat back down as Lover walked back with our stuff.

"What are you doing??" I asked as I watched her dip her french fry in her ice cream.

"Um, have you never dipped your fries in ice cream before???!"

"No I've definitely never heard of that"

She widened her eyes in shock as she dipped another fry in her ice cream before handing it to me. "It's the best you gotta try it"

"That sounds like such a weird combination" I took the fry and looked at it.

"Oh you gotta trust me it's so good" she insisted as I took a bite.

"Oh wow that is good" I giggled.

"Seeeee I told youuuu" she laughed.