Chapter 31 : BaGua Town

The room's heating was already on. Hanni took off her coat and turned around, only to see Minji standing at the door, staring at the double bed. Hanni didn't need to think much to figure out what was going on in Minji's mind.

"You sleep here. After we have dinner, I'll go to Dani's room and sleep with her there," Hanni said aloud. She took her luggage from Minji and opened it to take out a thick shawl. She placed it on her shoulders, intending to wear it for dinner.

Minji was stunned and failed to answer. It was only when Hanni was about to walk out of the room that she acted.

"No!" Minji managed to let out, grabbing Hanni's hand.

"What no?" Hanni was confused.

"Don't... don't go to Dani's room to sleep." Minji couldn't help but hold Hanni a little tighter.

"Then... what do you propose we do?" Hanni turned towards Minji and waited. It seemed that ever since this morning, Minji had suddenly decided to be more proactive.

Truthfully, Minji could be quite eloquent when she wanted to be. After all, when Minji graduated university as the representative, she was able to make a speech in front of everyone.

At her company's various shareholder meetings, Minji was able to persuade the shareholders with her words. It was just that whenever she was talking to Hanni, she would somehow lose the ability to form words.

"We're married. Shouldn't we stay together?" This was the answer Minji managed to choke out after a long silence.

So we're required to share a room? If this was something Minji had said before that night at the charity ball, Hanni would've agreed. But now, Hanni, who was still sulking, wanted Minji to personally admit that the girl she had been secretly in love with was her.

"We can't?" Seeing that Hanni hadn't spoken, Minji thought that she was unwilling. Her eyes gradually dimmed, and her heart shriveled.

Seeing Minji's grief stricken expression, Hanni angrily shook off Minji's hand and stamped her feet. "You infuriate me!"

Minji's heart jumped.

"You're sleeping on the sofa." Hanni said this, then stomped off. She was afraid that if she stayed any longer, she wouldn't be able to stop herself from knocking Minji on the head.

Sleeping on the sofa? Is that a yes? For some reason, Minji found this scene familiar. After thinking about it, she took out her cell phone and found the message Haerin had sent her that morning.

She carefully read through it again: Let me tell you. As long as sister-in-law doesn't cry or say no, 80% of the time, she means yes. If she doesn't speak up, it's because she's too shy. She's probably waiting for you to take the initiative. You must not withdraw!

Minji raised her head, an incredulous smile on her face. So Hanni was quiet, not because she was unhappy, but because she was shy?

Dinner was a simple affair. Everyone was also tired and jet-lagged, so after dinner, they all headed back to their rooms. Jay looked at Hanni and Minji as they left together. Although he had already known the outcome, seeing them go into the same room still made him feel sad.

"Feel bad?" Danielle, who was watching all this, asked aloud.

"No," Jay restrained his expression.

"It's normal to feel bad. I understand," Danielle patted Jay's shoulder.

Jay didn't know if he should laugh or cry. "Then, are you suffering?"

"Why do you think I'm suffering?" Danielle was puzzled.