15-18

Chapter 15 Being spotted

After hearing what Qi Mu Zhu Guang said, several people were silent for a while, and then turned around and wanted to go back to buy wilderness survival tools.

"No way." Rhett stopped them with a smile, "We are already at the foot of the mountain, okay, let's start climbing happily!"

Everyone: "..."

Uchiha Madara sneered, ignored the others, and strode directly onto the stone steps.

"Be sure to remember that we will meet at the Immortal Temple on the top of the mountain!" Rhett quickly turned around and shouted at Uchiha Madara's back.

Qi Mu Zhu Guang: "?"

Wait, Immortal Temple?

You are a small town in a Western country that believes in God and builds churches. Why would there be such a thing as an Immortal Temple on the mountain?

Immortal Mountain, Immortal Temple, Immortal Cave, no matter how you look at it, it is very inconsistent with the background of this Western world, right?

It feels like things have become more complicated.

Uchiha Madara completely ignored him, and Rhett was not angry. He turned around and continued to explain to everyone with a smile.

"I won't lead you to climb the mountain in front. Don't worry, this mountain is the most famous mountain nearby. People often come to climb the mountain. The Immortal Temple on the top of the mountain is super effective! I won't say much, you must be here for this."

"You just need to walk up along this stone staircase. You must walk on the stone staircase, otherwise you will definitely get lost."

"I will be guarding at the back to prevent anyone from falling behind and causing accidents."

"Okay, let's start climbing the mountain! Although there is no need to rush, we should try to reach the top of the mountain before 2 o'clock. After we visit the Immortal Temple, we will go to the Immortal Cave to explore. It will be difficult to go down the mountain after dark."

As Rhett said, he walked behind them and urged them to climb the mountain quickly.

He happened to be standing behind Qi Muzhuguang, and stretched out his hand as if to push Qi Muzhuguang, who was slowly hanging at the back, forward.

Shigeo Kageyama grabbed Candlelight Saiki's hand, as if he didn't notice Rhett's movements, and pulled Candlelight Saiki over and said seriously: "We are not in a hurry, climb slowly, if you can't hold on, just tell me." Candlelight

Saiki, who seemed to have lost his soul, said: "Extra, can you carry me up?"

"Walk by yourself, bastard!" Sakata Gintoki slapped him forward. Rhett

paused, and withdrew his hands with a smile: "Yes, don't be too anxious, I have prepared enough time for everyone. Under normal circumstances, it takes only 4 to 5 hours to climb to the top of the mountain. Even people with weak bodies can climb to the top of the mountain in this time. It's only 9 o'clock now, and everyone will definitely be able to reach the top at 2 o'clock, just follow the stone steps."