82-85: A-level Dungeon Hunter

A-level Dungeon Hunter

Chapter 82 A-level copy

It was not until after dark that Nakahara Chuuya's phone call was finally connected.

Qi Mu Zhuguang stood up from the bed.

Nakahara Chuuya on the opposite side was very stable, but he was a little embarrassed at first. After struggling for a few seconds, he directly told Qi Mu Zhuguang that he had told the leader everything he knew.

Qi Mu Zhuguang was not surprised, and it was nothing to him. He didn't care about his own situation, and even if Mori Ogai knew those things, he couldn't do anything to them.

In this world where Kusuo exists, he doesn't have to worry about anything.

He wants to be with Kusuo forever...

Qi Mu Kusuo next door pushed his glasses and his ears were a little red.

Hearing that Qi Mu Zhuguang didn't care, Nakahara Chuuya breathed a sigh of relief and asked him about the situation of this copy. He was a little worried about him. After all, the leader said that he had directly blown up a planet this time.

Qi Mu Zhuguang: "..."

The two chatted for a few more sentences and then hung up.

Qi Mu Zhuguang was very surprised, because Mori Ogai actually clearly stated that he wanted Nakahara Chuuya to have a good relationship with him.

That's right, the extremely straightforward Nakahara Chuuya said it directly.

Saiki Candlelight's face almost broke at that time.

No, he and Nakahara Chuuya have always had a good relationship. They have a very good impression of each other and have a common crusade against Dazai Osamu. They will definitely continue to contact each other in the future, and their relationship will definitely become better. They are even friends now.

However, when Mori Ogai said this... it felt different? ? ?

Nakahara Chuuya actually felt the same way. It was a normal thing, but it felt a little wrong after Mori Ogai ordered it.

When he received Dazai Osamu's call, he couldn't help but complain about this.

Dazai Osamu on the other side of the phone laughed like crazy.

Mr. Mori, Mr. Mori, this is what they call a smart person being fooled by his own cleverness, right?

Even Mr. Mori could not have thought that there would be such straightforward people like Chuuya and Candlelight in this world?

Sure enough, fools are the natural enemies of smart people.

After hanging up the phone, Dazai Osamu hummed a song and went to take a shower.

After this dungeon with Qi Mu Zhu Guang, Mr. Mori will not easily come to provoke this school again, and Alice also left.

"Oh, I can't commit suicide for love alone."

With at least four days of rest, Qi Mu Zhu Guang started to be lazy again.

Although his friends and two younger brothers were very anxious, eager to study the game bugs on him and how to increase his survival rate, no matter how Qi Mu Zhu Guang comforted him, it was useless.