5-9

Chapter 5 The Church of Bones

While several people were crying and clamoring to hug the boss's thighs, the tour guide Rhett seemed to finally notice the group of people who fell behind.

"Come on, people behind, it's not safe here at night. Don't fall behind, otherwise something terrible will happen!" The baby-faced young man threatened them seriously.

Seeing that the people behind immediately followed obediently, he nodded with satisfaction: "Everyone remember to keep close to the team. If you accidentally get separated, go to the fountain in the center of the town and wait for me to find you, but remember not to walk around casually."

"Hey, Mr. Tour Guide, is there something very scary in this town?" Dazai Osamu smiled and approached him.

"Is it the bone demon mentioned on the Internet? It is said that after the bone demon kills people, it will put their bones in the church of bones?" Kuroro spoke with a look of interest, his voice was gentle, and there was a hint of closeness that easily made people let down their guard.

Qi Muzhu looked at the two people standing together.

They all wore black suits, had black hair, white bandages on their faces, and even the black mud on their bodies was very similar.

Even their voices were the same.

Qi Mu Zhu Guang silently stood a little to the side, not wanting to get close to the two guys at all.

In his opinion, Uchiha Madara and Muzan, who had high martial arts values ​​and bad tempers, were not as scary as those two people and the seemingly weak Komaeda Nagito.

How should I put it, Qi Mu Zhu Guang was not afraid of death, but if he fell into the hands of those three people, he would probably be worse than death, right?

So let him go, he is super afraid of pain.

Players are divided into two camps, the hope camp and the villain camp, so these guys should all be in the villain camp, right?

Dazai Osamu... maybe not?

Dazai Osamu and Kuroro over there looked at each other, with extremely gentle smiles on their faces, and even greeted each other in a friendly manner.

But the real thoughts in their hearts... who knows?

Wright, who was sandwiched between them, seemed to be unaware of it. He smiled helplessly and said, "I knew that you also came here to travel because of the novelty, right?" When

everyone heard this, even the newcomers knew that he was going to talk about the key information of the game, and immediately quietly approached to listen to his explanation.

Wright led them to the town and gave them relevant tourism explanations.

"The town of Kutna Hora used to be an imperial city. At first, it prospered with the development of silver mines, and soon developed into a city with tens of thousands of people living."

"But the good times didn't last long. As you know, the world war broke out. This place is located at the junction of several major countries, and it directly became a battlefield for several major countries to be unscrupulous."