89-90

Chapter 89 Full of flags

"Long time no see." Qi Mu Zhu Guang seemed calm on the surface, but the screaming chicken in his heart was already being beaten crazily.

Ola Ola Ola

He shouldn't have too high expectations of himself. Murphy's Law almost happened to him 100%. Why doesn't he always remember?

Now think about it, I was just full of flags.

But calm, it doesn't matter. Even if you meet Kuroro with the Phantom Troupe in the Hunter World, don't be afraid. They won't do anything in this situation.

At worst, Jin is here, and Dazai is also a super killer...

Qi Mu Zhu Guang gradually calmed down, and then found that Kuroro and the Phantom Troupe were dressed in disguise, at least they didn't look particularly strange and dangerous.

Especially Kuroro, his hair was down, the inverted cross on his forehead was blocked by a bandage, his smile was pure and gentle, wearing a black suit and white shirt, he looked like a very harmless and elegant young man.

In short... it seems that he won't attack him for the time being?

By the way, why does he always feel that Kuroro will attack him? Strange, there shouldn't be anything special about him, right? Besides being unlucky.

Even a collector like Kuroro wouldn't want a collection that symbolizes bad luck, right? After

all, that would affect the entire brigade, and as the leader and the "brain" of the spider, Kuroro wouldn't do that even if he was interested.

Qi Mu Zhu Guang convinced himself, and his eyes calmed down when he looked at Kuroro, and he even began to appreciate the other's appearance.

I have to say, although it's scary and troublesome, it's really beautiful.

Kuroro completely saw the change in his eyes, and the smile on his mouth deepened.

"I didn't expect to see you so soon, it's really a kind of fate." Kuroro sighed.

He had originally put down the idea of ​​Qi Mu Zhu Guang, but he didn't expect that he would come to this world alone...

"It's quite a coincidence." Qi Mu Zhu Guang couldn't help but sigh.

Except for the first D-level copy, the other copies are familiar copies with acquaintances... I don't know if it counts as Naruto, after all, it ended too unexpectedly.

"Eh? Do you know each other?" Dazai Osamu, who was sitting next to Kuroro, shouted.

His face wrinkled, and he looked at Kuroro with a very disgusted expression, and stretched out his voice like a child: "How annoying, why is there someone's voice exactly like mine? It feels so disgusting, wow."

Kuroro smiled gently: "I agree with this."

The two began a very "friendly" chat.