129-133

Chapter 129 New World (End)

Taihao picked up the fallen fragments of hope and put them into the open system space, then returned the control of his body to Qi Mu Zhu Guang.

Qi Mu Zhu Guang was still furious.

"What are you doing! You are so reckless! What if it affects Longtao and Dazai? What if something happens to them?!"

Qi Mu Zhu Guang was so angry that he jumped up and down in the strange, twisted and chaotic ruins.

What does that have to do with me? Taihao said indifferently, even crossing his legs in the spiritual space.

Qi Mu Zhu Guang was so angry that his chest kept rising and falling, and the cursed power on his body was still leaking out. He was so angry that his eyes were red.

Don't be angry, I have given them so much time. If they haven't run away yet, it's their own fault. Taihao saw that he was so angry that tears came out, so he comforted him a few words very carelessly.

And clearing the level is the most important thing, isn't it? You should thank me, otherwise, according to their inability to recover their memories and your indecisive personality, you will die in this copy if you continue. The big one said proudly.

"You just happened to do it this time! We don't know what the villain's mission is. What if it's not to destroy Kamisu Rokuroku-cho but to destroy the world? What if it's to occupy Kamisu Rokuroku-cho and rule here? What if it's to turn into rats to overthrow the rule of humans and establish the Rat Empire?" Qi Mu Zhu Guang said in fear.

There is no if, anyway, the final result is that I won. Why think so much, even if I guess wrong, I can find a way later. The big one said indifferently.

Qi Mu Zhu Guang: "..."

Ah, no, it's completely unreasonable to talk to this person.

Don't be angry, don't be angry, it's not worth it to get angry and hurt your body.

He tried to calm himself down, and then looked around.

The surrounding area of ​​100 miles is almost an endless twisted hell, and looking at it any more is mental pollution.

"I want to go see Longtao and Dazai and the others, but the leakage of cursed power..." He frowned and looked at the cursed power that was constantly leaking from his body. He had just suppressed it for so long and then it exploded. It was impossible to suppress himself perfectly to find them.

A white figure suddenly appeared not far away.

Qi Mu Zhu Guang turned around and looked, his eyes suddenly lit up.

It was Gojo Satoru!

"Gojo Teacher! I'm so glad you're okay. How are Longtao and Dazai? Are they affected?" Qi Mu Zhu Guang immediately stepped forward and said nervously.

But after getting closer, he found that Gojo Satoru's expression seemed a little wrong, and his eyes were very complicated.

"Well, they are fine, and they are still at Qingjing Temple now." Gojo Satoru looked at him with a look that seemed new, familiar and strange.