117-120: S-level copy: New World

S-level copy: New World

Chapter 117:

Although Byakuran was chased away in the fifth game and he was severely taught a lesson, he also apologized and admitted his mistakes, which was considered to be a reluctant way to let the matter go.

However, the matter concerning Qi Mu Zhu Guang was not dealt with yet.

After Qi Mu Zhu Guang's confession, everyone's faces were very serious, and their faces did not improve until after school. In the end, they followed Qi Mu Zhu Guang back to the Qi Mu family and discussed the matter about this game in the room.

"In other words, this game copy was specially set up by the Lord God for you?" Sakata Gintoki touched his chin and thought.

Yato made an opinion: "That can't be said. Only Byakuran was specially sent there by the Lord God, right? If the Lord God can control the copy and the player at will, how can Hikaru still be alive and kicking now? Maybe the Lord God is also restricted by the rules of the game?"

"I think so too." Dazai Osamu leaned back in the corner, "And what's the matter with that system? Which side is it on? Why does it seem like it cares about Xiao Zhuguang's life, but it seems like it knows nothing?"

Kageyama Shigeo grabbed Saiki Zhuguang's shoulders and said seriously: "A Guang, in short, you have to be careful. You are probably being treated as a virus bug in the game and targeted by the game's main god."

Nura Rikuo was also rubbing Saiki Zhuguang's head and said: "Yes, Longtao is right, you must be very careful in the future games. I now suspect that some of the bugs you encountered before are not bugs at all, but traps deliberately set by the game to eliminate you."

Sawada Tsunayoshi nodded and looked at Saiki Zhuguang worriedly: "Yes, I'm also a newcomer who has just entered not long ago, but the copy I played two days ago was just a simple C-level copy, and you are already an A-level copy. I entered the game earlier than you, which is obviously very abnormal. It's not just your bug that can explain it. I also think that the game is deliberately targeting you."

"Do you know any news about the main god?" Saiki Sosuke asked Kageyama Shigeo.

Shigeo Kageyama shook his head and said with a bad look on his face: "I have only heard some things about the Lord God, and I have not personally come into contact with him. I even doubted whether the Lord God exists or not."

Shigeo Kageyama has always been low-key, and few people even know that there is such a super game boss. Before Qi Mu Candlelight entered the game, he actually didn't care much about the game.

"This is too dangerous. This can't go on." Tabata Hide scratched his head frantically. "So he deliberately separated us and let A Guang enter the game alone, and then he will use the nine in the game to deal with A Guang? What should we do next?"

Katsura Kotaro was rarely serious: "I don't know when Candlelight's next game will start. The next game should be more dangerous, right?"

Kuroko Tetsuya asked Qi Mu Candlelight: "How is the research of Mr. Hozuka?"

Qi Mu Candlelight shook his head: "Mr. Hozuka said that it has not been studied yet."

Compared with his very worried friends, Qi Mu Candlelight didn't care much.

Not only did he run around to prepare fruits and food for them, he also smiled and comforted them, saying that it was okay, don't worry, it's okay, he will be careful next time.