31-34

Chapter 31: End of the Dungeon

Large and small meteorites with hot flames from friction with the air hit the ground.

The dragon flying in the sky was the first to suffer, and was smashed to the ground, followed by the second, third, fourth... countless meteorites.

There was nothing left of the dragon.

The other residents of the Czech town were also smashed to pieces.

After a group of meteorites that almost destroyed the world landed, the entire Czech town and even the nearby mountains were completely destroyed.

Only a huge sinkhole with a radius of hundreds of miles was left.

None of the players died.

But none of them were intact.

Qi Mu Zhuguang finally calmed down. He got up from the ground in a mess and looked at the people who were "dead all over the ground".

"Ahahaha, what a coincidence, the dinosaurs were also extinct in this way." Qi Mu Zhuguang said dryly.

"Stop talking, take medicine." Kageyama Shigeo poured a bottle of healing potion into his mouth and took out a bunch of potions for others.

His own body was no longer that of an ordinary person, and was almost the same as the superpower Saiki Kusuo. Even the meteorites only destroyed his clothes and permed his hair.

However, even though he tried very hard to protect Saiki Candlelight and others, the protective objects were still broken one after another.

In the end, he could only hold Saiki Candlelight tightly in his arms. Even so, Saiki Candlelight was still seriously injured, more seriously than others.

Because most of the meteorites were coming towards him.

However, because Kageyama Shigeo rushed over and gave him painkillers as soon as he rushed over, Saiki Candlelight tried to make jokes to ease the atmosphere like nothing happened.

Although it was not very funny.

Kageyama Shigeo was very nervous, and his hands quickly wrapped Saiki Candlelight with healing bandages to make him a mummy, while constantly stuffing healing potions into his hands.

But it was still too late.

A big system prompt box suddenly popped up in front of everyone.

The game is over, congratulations on passing the level.

Now start to settle the task, and leave the dungeon in three minutes.

The faces of everyone present were very ugly.

They all knew what the serious consequences would be if they returned to reality with injuries, but even the healing potion would take a long time, and three minutes was absolutely impossible.

Qi Mu Zhu Guang was completely unable to move. He held the healing potion in his hands, which were wrapped like two clubs, and drank it in small sips, while carefully looking at the others.