136-138: SSS-level copy projectile

Chapter 136 SSS-level copy

When seeing the copy name, Qi Mu Zhu Guang's mind went blank for a moment, and then he couldn't help but start to curse in his heart.

Damn! Did they jump directly to the SSS-level copy? ? ?

Moreover, Danganronpa! That's Danganronpa! That extremely crazy work!

Hiss, this is really troublesome, that is the ultimate test of IQ and luck in the world!

It's over, it's completely over!

The most troublesome thing is that it was selected as a game copy, which is a world that is about to be destroyed.

In other words, the plot of this world must be more terrible than the original plot, but the original plot is already crazy enough, and if it's even more excessive...

Qi Mu Zhu Guang suddenly thought of two hopeful players.

One should also be a newcomer Nagito Komaeda, and the other is Junko Enoshima, who is famous and outstanding even among the nine untouchables.

Those two people are from Danganronpa... Um... No, no, no, it can't be so unlucky that it happens to be their world, right?

Qi Mu Zhu Guang: "..."

He couldn't help biting his nails.

Given his bad luck, maybe, really, maybe...

Never mind, there's no way to think about it now.

Qi Mu Zhu Guang wiped his face and continued to read.

SSS-level copy Danganronpa: This is a mystery copy, please explore it yourself.

Faction mission: You are in the villain camp, you have felt hopeless about everything, just let the whole world fall into despair and chaos.

Personal mission: It is not your intention to create chaos and despair, everything is because of xxxxx... You still believe in hope and love in your heart, and swear to save people all over the world from despair.

Game identity: Super high school level misfortune is the reason for super high school level murder, super high school level execution and super high school level despair. In short, it is a super high school level disaster. You are the source of despair, the source of chaos and distortion.

Qi Mu Zhu Guang: "..."

This is the first time I have seen such a messy copy prompt. Good guy, is this the legendary SSS-level copy?

And looking at the completely opposite and conflicting faction missions and personal missions, is he on the side of hope or despair?

Ah, although his game identity is full of misfortunes, disasters, murders, executions, despair, etc., he still stands on the side of hope, but his faction mission has no chance to offset it.

In other words, if he stands on the side of hope, even if he successfully passes the level of saving the world, he will be left in this world forever. Staying

in the world of Danganronpa forever... Is this the latest cold joke?

"System, this copy shouldn't do anything to my memory, right?" Qi Mu Zhuguang was a little worried about this.