134-135

Chapter 134

Gojo-sensei Ah! Why are you here!!!

Qi Mu Zhuguang showed a screaming face.

Gojo Satoru saw it of course, and then showed him a bright smile: "Hey! Little Candlelight! See you again, am I happy to see Gojo-sensei?"

Qi Mu Zhuguang shuddered instantly and sat up straight immediately.

Everyone looked at him with doubt and shock.

Qi Mu Zhuguang: "..."

Sakata Gintoki changed the lollipop in his mouth and asked curiously: "Why? Do you know each other?"

"Ah... this... um..." Qi Mu Zhuguang began to sweat coldly on his face and winked at Gojo Satoru frantically.

Although he was wearing an eye patch, Gojo-sensei must be able to see it! He must be able to see it! Don't pretend not to see it, bastard!!!

But what relieved him was that Gojo Satoru did not look like he was deliberately making trouble, but was very skilled in fooling around.

Sakata Gintoki was not going to cause trouble at this time: "Ah, anyway, it's like this, the original calligraphy teacher has something to do, so from now on, Gojo Satoru will teach you calligraphy."

When he heard that someone was coming to take over, the original calligraphy teacher packed his luggage and ran away overnight.

After Sakata Gintoki finished his introduction, he yawned and left the classroom, leaving Gojo Satoru alone to face the curious and excited eyes of many students.

But would Gojo Satoru be afraid?

I'm not afraid at all.

"Teacher, can you see the road clearly with the blindfold on?"

Gojo Satoru said proudly, "Of course I can. I can even see you playing with your phone secretly. Please turn off your phone in class."

"Teacher, how did you know Zhuguang?"

Gojo Satoru: "Oh, although I know I'm very popular, everyone is too enthusiastic. Let's chat slowly after class. First of all, I want to tell you about my teaching style."

"No, no, no, we are most curious about the teacher and A Guang."

Gojo Satoru suddenly raised his finger: "Shh, please be quiet when the teacher is teaching."

In an instant, an indescribable sense of oppression erupted from the white-haired man, making people's brains even blank for a moment, and their hair exploded all over their bodies, but they couldn't move.

Most people changed their faces. They were all very powerful people, but even they felt the terrible pressure of strength, which was very unimaginable.

Several people looked at the strongest Saiki Kusuo. Why did he suddenly let such a powerful and unfamiliar person in?

Saiki Kusuo didn't react, but just pushed his glasses.