38-40: C-rank copy: Demon Slayer

Chapter 38 I finally get to be the protagonist for once

"Okay, then what do you know?" Qi Mu Zhu Guang sighed.

He shouldn't have had any hope for the game.

The system is a very reliable system. It did not collapse, but calmly stretched out a hand like a stick figure and patted the air.

An electronic screen appeared in the air.

System: "This is the task and prompt of this game. If you have any questions, just ask directly. After entering the game, the system will not intervene. The system will generally only appear in the system space."

"Coward, are you afraid of being caught by powerful people in other worlds..." Qi Mu Zhu Guang complained in a low voice.

System: "..."

System: "Although it is, please don't say it out loud, okay? Artificial intelligence also has human rights and dignity."

Qi Mu Zhu Guang: "I was inexplicably pulled into this game. I didn't beat you up, but I still have a good temper and I don't bother to care about it, okay?"

They said a few words like resentful office workers who were suddenly pulled to work overtime on the weekend.

"Oh, forget it, I'll take a look at the copy information first. How long will it take to enter the game?" Qi Mu Zhu Guang asked.

The system was shocked: "I, I actually forgot to say this! It's so irresponsible! I'm so sorry! It's the same whether you go in or out, you can only stay for ten minutes, you can look at the countdown in the lower right corner of the screen."

The countdown in the lower right corner still has 7 minutes.

Qi Mu Zhuguang: "..."

So he just wasted three minutes talking trash to the system?

Qi Mu Zhuguang quickly focused all his attention on the copy information this time.

Congratulations on winning Demon Slayer in the second game copy.

Copy Demon Slayer: A world where humans and man-eating demons exist. The original world trajectory should be that humans eliminated demons. But it seems that something unexpected happened? Now the humans in this world are facing a huge threat, and players are needed to bring hope to this world. Please cheer up and spread hope to the world!

Qi Mu Zhuguang saw the prompt of the game copy for the first time, and was stunned for a moment.

It feels like... this game seems to be a little different from what he thought?

He only thought about it for a second, and his thinking was distorted in the next second.

"Demon Slayer?" Qi Mu Zhu Guang covered his chest and began to grind his teeth: "Muzan!"

"It would be great if the Muzan in this copy was the previous Muzan!" He said angrily.

"Huh? Wait, there was an accident in the world of Demon Slayer, causing humans to face great danger?"