121-124

Chapter 121

In the Cat Monster Perfect School, the teacher will discuss and give students a topic to study based on each student's personality, magical power and preferences.

The topic will accompany the students until they graduate from the Perfect School, so it will not be too easy.

The most difficult one is Shun Aonuma's topic. He needs to use magical power to hatch an egg into a chick within two hours.

Using magical power to modify a life should be prohibited for minors.

First, it is too difficult and basically impossible for children.

Second, it is taboo to use magical power on life. Even in the competition, they only manipulate props against props. It is never allowed to use magical power directly on people. Minors are not allowed to use magical power at will in their daily lives.

But Shun Aonuma is different. His level of magical power is similar to that of Candlelight Saiki, and his intelligence is similar to that of Osamu Dazai. He is the next generation successor that adults are most optimistic about.

His topic is so difficult that no one dares to disturb him when he is studying, so Candlelight Saiki and Shun Aonuma sit alone in the last row, with no one approaching them.

Qi Mu Zhu Guang is really not smart, but his subjects are also very difficult, which makes him really confused. He wonders if those people are deliberately messing with him.

He also can't figure out why his cursed power is so strong. Is it because he has experienced too many hardships that his spirit is strong?

Bah, he lost his memory before, where did the hardships come from? The days in this world before were too comfortable and absurd, and his spirit was corroded!

Compared with those, the dragon set's subjects were so simple that he was very surprised. The dragon set's cursed power is also very strong, but it seems that because of his introverted and shy personality since childhood, he has never shown himself, and his sense of existence is very weak. Whatever he does will often be ignored.

Although it sounds annoying, Qi Mu Zhu Guang really envies this physique and feeling similar to Kuroko Tetsuya.

Before recovering his memory and before getting his physique back, he can still play with other friends without worry.

But now he is considering how to alienate them.

This world is dangerous enough, and it must be more dangerous to stay by his side.

Fortunately, although he could not use any system items, his innate control over the power of magic gave him some confidence. He decided to train well to prepare for the dangerous war.

How about... Go to Gojo Satoru and try?

As the "strongest person" admired by the world, and a player who seems to be in the protagonist's camp, the only adult he can try to rely on is Gojo Satoru, right?

And Gojo Satoru's personality does not seem like he will be controlled by the Education Committee and the Ethics Committee...

Since Shigeo Kageyama cannot restore his memory, Qi Mu Zhuguang can only try to start with Gojo Satoru.