91-94

Chapter 91 The Devil's Lineup

Although he kept saying that he didn't want to move or go out, after washing up, Qi Mu Zhuguang still took Bai Lan out.

"We must be very low-key when we go out later. Don't look at others casually. The people here are super scary!" He told little Bai Lan.

"Yeah!" Bai Lan nodded obediently, thinking that you are the most dangerous one.

Whether from the identity of "Dark Continent Creature" or his own physique, Qi Mu Zhuguang is the most dangerous one.

Bai Lan still doesn't understand what the chaos caused by Qi Mu Zhuguang's explosion in the forest was. Qi Mu Zhuguang's ability was a little beyond his expectations. He didn't expect that it was actually a chaos involving the rules of the world, which could even affect him.

It's amazing, what is he? Can humans really reach this level?

It's better to say that Qi Mu Zhuguang's identity in this game copy is extremely suitable, so suitable that Bai Lan began to doubt whether he was originally this identity. Anyway, he doesn't look like a human.

Bai Lan has discovered that Qi Mu Zhu Guang is actually very similar to him. They are both not interested in anything, and have no sense of reality or belonging to anything. He doesn't even have the desire to survive, nor does he have any sense of good and evil. He relies entirely on his own feelings and preferences.

The difference is that Bai Lan doesn't care about anyone, but Qi Mu Zhu Guang has many people who care about him. Those people pulled him like a kite string and pulled him back to the ground. It looks normal.

But now it's different. He no longer has a kite string in this copy.

If you don't hold the kite string at all times, the kite will be blown away accidentally.

Bai Lan is like a bird flying in the sky. He originally wanted to destroy the kite, but now he finds this kite very strange and is very curious about where the kite will fly. So he keeps circling around and making trouble, wanting to see more choices for kites.

If another bird suddenly comes to destroy the kite at this time, he might even step forward to drive it away.

Qi Mu Zhu Guang didn't know that the cute little friend he was holding was suspecting that he was not a human. He was a little nervous and kept observing the surroundings carefully.

After being nervous for three minutes, he completely relaxed and walked casually.

Forget it, there is no point in being nervous. Those big guys will notice it anyway. It is better to be normal and pretend that they don’t know him.

He thought so, walked around the corner, and then retreated in seconds.

Bai Lan: “?”

Qi Mu Zhu Guang held little Bai Lan, his back pressed tightly against the wall, his eyes wide open, his heart pounding.

Damn! Hisoka? !

The barrage exploded.

Sou-sama!!

Hisoka-sama ahhhh!