71

Chapter 71 Just want to live an ordinary life

Osamu Dazai, Sakunosuke Oda, Alice, the little blond girl...

the identity of the person in front of me is simply obvious!

Mori Ogai!

Qi Mu Zhuguang already wanted to escape.

Alice is Mori Ogai's humanoid superpower, and he can't figure out whether Alice is Mori Ogai's character and mode and acts independently, or Mori Ogai is mastering it himself.

But no matter what the possibility is, there is absolutely nothing wrong with Alice being equal to Ogai Mori!

Mori Ogai, a terrible man, a man who is also a scornful boss.

The last boss was Muzan. Although Ogai Mori was not as shabby as Muzan, he was actually trying to protect peace and Yokohama, but his behavior and character...

In short, it was absolutely abnormal for Alice to appear here.

Is it because of Osamu Dazai and Sakunosuke Oda?

So she came to them to get information?

Qi Mu Zhuguang suddenly woke up and quickly turned around and rubbed his face.

No, no, don't make too obvious an expression, Mori Ogai will become suspicious.

By the way, did Ogai Mori get the information from somewhere and know his situation, so he probably came to test him?

After all, for a humanoid self-propelled disaster like him, Mori Ogai will definitely put a key mark on him and will not let him enter Yokohama.

Is it from Osamu Dazai and Chuuya Nakahara?

Qi Mu Zhuguang got up from the grass, sat next to Zhou Fangzun, who felt extremely safe, and took out his cell phone to secretly send a message to Zhongyuan Zhongya.

Zhongyuan Zhong, who was at the scene of the fight on the other side, didn't notice the message. After killing everyone, he took out his mobile phone and was about to contact someone, only to find that someone had sent him a message.

Unlucky guy: Chuuya! I saw Alice at school! ! !

Unlucky man: Ah ah ah, what are you doing in school, Mr. Sen?

Unlucky guy: Going to school? Alice comes to our school? Exchange student? ? ?

Unlucky guy: Are you here to catch Dazai or kill me? qaq

Nakahara Chuuya: "..."

Nakahara Chuuya's eyes widened: "Huh???"

Did Alice go to Candlelight's school? Exchange student? When did it happen? What does the leader want? Didn’t they all say not to investigate that school? ? ?

In the office of the leader of the Port Mafia, the floor-to-ceiling windows were not powered on, and the room was filled with heavy darkness, turning the many reds inside into a deep color.

In this extremely depressing black and red, the man with short black hair crossed his hands on his chin, and his dark purple eyes were as bright as some kind of beast staring at its prey in the darkness.