76-79

Chapter 76: A little expert in tearing down families

When the barrage started screaming crazy because of Uchiha Madara's bathing picture, a fight was about to start over there.

"Boy, what are you talking about?" Uchiha Madara was very unhappy with the two juniors who broke in without permission, and his hands were already ready to move.

"Madara-sama is so cruel, but what I said is the truth. Otherwise, who is that boy?" Uchiha Obito twisted his body and pointed to the bed behind him.

Uchiha Madara turned around and saw only a little black cat sitting obediently on the bed.

Qi Mu Candlelight: Well-behaved.jpg

Thank God, he only bought the cheapest two-minute special effect transformation medicine.

Uchiha Obito and Uchiha Itachi, who watched him turn into a cat at that moment: "..."

Uchiha Madara, who didn't notice anything was wrong at all, turned his head and began to twist his joints.

"Do you want to dance too?" he said with a sinister smile.

Isn't this kid trying to provoke him deliberately and want a fight?

OK, I’ll satisfy you!

Uchiha Obito: "???"

"Eh? Oh! No! Madara-sama, you misunderstood! I didn't lie to you! Your cat just turned into a human! Really!" "

How can a cat turn into a human? ?" Uchiha Madara, who just wanted to find an excuse to beat him up, opened his eyes and told lies.

"Ninja cats should be able to do that, right? Or maybe it's just a human ninjutsu... Wait! Don't slap me in the face! Ah!"

"Boom!"

The wall was shattered, and Uchiha Madara swept Uchiha Obito with his kick. outside, then laughed and chased after him.

"Come on! Let me see your strength! Don't let me down too much!"

Qi Mu Zhuguang: "..."

It can be seen that he just wants to fight.

"Aguang?" Itachi Uchiha lowered his eyes when he appeared beside the bed.

Qi Mu Candlelight subconsciously raised his head and met a pair of blood-red Sharingan eyes.

He shook his head for a moment, and the next second he found himself in a red world, and was tied to a cross by chains.

Uchiha Itachi stood quietly in front of him, his eyes widening slightly in surprise.

What he pulled into the world of Tsukuyomi was not a black cat, nor a boy with cat ears who had just transformed, but a completely strange boy.

"Who are you?" Uchiha Itachi said in a deep voice.

Qi Mu Zhuguang: "..."

Tsukuyomi ahhhh,

a drop of cold sweat flowed from Qi Mu Zhuguang's forehead.