111-116

Chapter 111 The main account is online

"Bai Lan!"

Qi Mu Zhu Guang, who was flying in the air, widened his eyes in disbelief.

He hit a tree and fell to the ground.

It hurt a lot, but he was completely unconscious at the moment. He immediately got up from the ground and ran towards the black hole.

"Wait." Ayanokouji Kiyotaka suddenly appeared in front of him and stopped him. His face was calm and he said, "You can't go into that place."

Qi Mu Zhu Guang walked around him.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka grabbed his hand: "You will die, and you can't save him."

Qi Mu Zhu Guang struggled: "How do you know if you don't try!"

"That child has a problem, you should know it? There is a high possibility that he will not be in any trouble at all." Ayanokouji Kiyotaka directly pointed this out.

Qi Mu Zhu Guang turned his head and looked at him for two seconds. The look in his eyes seemed to see through Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's whole person, and he instantly let go of his hand.

No way? Discovered?

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was not sure.

Qi Mu Zhu Guang was a silly and innocent person who had basically no brains at ordinary times. This was true.

But when he was serious, he was really scary, and he was also an intuitive creature.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka hates intuitive creatures. He feels that he has been discovered.

He found out that he actually knew Saiki Candlelight, that they had been deskmates for more than two years, that he had been hiding countless important information, that he had pretended not to know him countless times and even watched him die without saving him.

Ah, what a trouble...

Saiki Candlelight smiled: "Thank you, Ayanokouji-kun, but even if there is a slight possibility, I will not give up saving him."

After that, he turned around and jumped into the black hole without hesitation.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, who was left there, was silent for a moment and whispered: "You actually thanked me? You are really a hopeless idiot."

He lifted his bangs and sighed: "What a trouble, why did you have to let me see it? If I didn't see it, I could just pretend I didn't know."

"I'm not here to save him, but to prevent him from ruining my plan..." Ayanokouji Kiyotaka muttered, standing at the edge of the black hole.

But just as he was about to go in, his body suddenly stopped and turned his head to look at the darkness deep in the forest.

Although there was no expression on his face, there was still a little difference.

For example, now, anyone can see that he is angry, and he said in a cold tone: "So you didn't go in at all, Mr. Bai Lanjiesuo."

There was no movement over there.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's tone returned to calm, and he did not continue to look over there, but turned his head and said to the black hole lightly: "He actually went to his death to save a guy like you. That person is really stupid and hopeless."

"What does this mean?" The man with white hair and purple eyes walked out of the darkness, and the purple inverted crown mark under his eyes made him look even more weird. "