49-50

Chapter 49 Did the verbal persuasion work?

"You don't look like someone who is not very smart. Do you pretend all the time?" Meruem asked curiously.

Qi Mu Zhuguang's dead fish eyes: "... It feels like you are calling me stupid."

"Is it because I am stupid and easy to bully when I am facing my friends? I am not like that to my enemies." Qi Mu Zhuguang smiled.

"Is that so? Humans are really interesting." Meruem nodded.

Qi Mu Zhuguang wrapped himself tightly in his little quilt.

In fact, he was bragging.

The reason why he was sitting and chatting with Meruem with an unfathomable look was the live broadcast room.

Meruem was very powerful. He didn't know when he entered the city, and he was not discovered by anyone.

If he just entered the city, it would be nothing, but he actually ran over to observe Qi Mu Zhuguang.

Every time he came, the live broadcast room camera would give him the biggest close-up, the kind that rotated 360 degrees without dead angles.

Qi Mu Zhuguang: "..."

It was very sudden:

Qi Mu Zhuguang actually knew why he had aroused Meruem's interest, and he would take action after observing for a day at most.

No, you have to strike first.

And we must not start a battle in the city.

Let's just talk it out.

Although the last time we talked it out, it was because Ulquiorra didn't give him the chance to talk it out.

And now he has shown his ability, letting them know that he is not easy to mess with, and is a particularly troublesome kind, so they can sit down and listen to what he says, right?

Qi Mu Zhu Guang was thinking about what he was going to say today last night, and he couldn't sleep because of it.

Fortunately, because Sorasuke was too tired and the massage was very comfortable, he slept very deeply, otherwise he would definitely find out that he was going to make trouble.

After making a good plan in his mind and sending the combat force away to attack the ghost city, Qi Mu Zhu Guang found a reason to send Kuroko Tetsuya and Tokito Muichiro away.

It seems that because his image of being silly and innocent is so deeply rooted in people's hearts, he didn't even arouse any suspicion.

As for the monitors and eavesdropping devices on him, although he didn't know where they were and how to turn them off, turning them off would alert Sorasuke and make him realize that something was wrong.

So Qi Mu Zhu Guang searched the system mall for a long time and finally found something that could temporarily confuse those monitoring devices.