41-44

Chapter 41 The Villain Appears

It is now deep winter, the wind is biting, the snow is falling harder and harder, and the world is covered with thick ice and snow.

A train suddenly stopped on the snow. It was full of people, but there was no movement, only the terrible sound of reptiles crawling.

The train, which was originally made of iron, was gradually wrapped by countless crawling tumors, and it was about to spread into the carriage and devour the group of passengers who seemed to be in deep sleep.

Qi Mu Zhuguang pulled out the Sun Wheel Sword from his waist and chopped it down fiercely.

"Bang Ji" the tumor fell to the ground, squirming and bouncing violently, and there was a huge eye bead on it that was spinning wildly, and soon turned into ashes and disappeared.

Qi Mu Zhuguang covered his mouth, and his eyes were also stinging.

Is this the feeling of a crazy drop in san value?

"Zhuguang, you are so amazing, so you can use a knife?" After saving a person, Kuroko Tetsuya stared at Qi Mu Zhuguang with a very shocked look.

Qi Mu Zhuguang took the Sun Wheel Sword with one hand and swung it over, and cut off another tentacle that was reaching out to them.

"It's okay? I haven't learned it, but I've seen so many people use it, and I've tried it before." Qi Mu Zhu Guang pulled out a man whose half body was stuck in a tumor, and then he began to pant while holding the long sword: "It's just that my physical strength is too poor. The temporary burst is okay, but I really can't hold on for long... I'll leave it to you next. I'll work with Kuroko to wake up the people."

"It's okay, leave it to us! This is our responsibility!" Tanjiro's blood boiled.

"I, I'm also weak, let me go wake up the people too, wuwuwuwu..." Zenitsu said timidly. Inosuke

had already rushed up with a terrible laugh: "Zhutu Mengjin! Zhutu Mengjin!"

Rengoku Kyojuro, Mikazuki, and Giotto went to deal with the two high-level evil spirits outside, and the rest of the people were responsible for dealing with the car with strange phenomena, waking up the unconscious passengers in the car, and taking them outside for protection.

Nura Rikuo actually wanted to meet the evil spirits in this world, but he didn't dare to leave Qi Mu Zhu Guang and the two newcomers to act alone.

It would be a lie for others to say that they were not surprised by Nura Rikuo who suddenly changed completely, but there was no time to care about these things now.

Qi Mu Zhu Guang asked the barrage in a low voice: "Do you know who the opponents are this time?"

The barrage was silent for a while, and more than half of the originally dense barrages were gone. The rest were uh...ah, actually, it's better not to know. I think there is still a chance of winning.

Qi Mu Zhu Guang: "..."

I began to have a bad premonition in my heart.

"It's okay, you guys talk, I'm ready." Qi Mu Zhu Guang sighed. It's not possible to meet those legendary "can't mess with" big guys in the forum, right?