106-110

Chapter 106 Black Hole

Just when Qi Mu Zhu Guang was about to collapse, no one came in. Even

if more people came, there was really no room.

This is just a double room. Do they have to talk face to face? The scene was too beautiful for him to imagine.

Maybe this is the reason why no one came. After all, there are many ways to peek and eavesdrop, and they didn't take any protective measures. It's not too easy for game players.

Qi Mu Zhu Guang was finally able to make a complete speech.

A large group of people got the answer they wanted. Although they didn't know whether they believed it or not, they still left with satisfaction on the surface. Only Qi Mu Zhu Guang, who looked overly tortured, was left lying on the bed half dead.

"Are you still alive?" Dazai Osamu leaned on the bed and poked the soft cheek of the baby-faced boy.

"I'm dead." Qi Mu Zhu Guang said weakly.

"Are you so tired? You performed very well just now." Dazai Osamu rubbed his furry head to comfort him.

Qi Mu Zhu Guang choked up: "Wow, can I not behave better? If I say something wrong by mistake, the whole team will be wiped out!"

Dazai Osamu laughed: "How can it be so exaggerated? They won't fight."

Bai Lan couldn't help it and said with a smile: "Mr. Dazai, shouldn't you leave too? We need to rest."

Qi Mu Zhu Guang lay on the bed weakly, watching the two childish guys bickering, his mind was still immersed in the thrill of life and death just now.

With the help of Dazai Osamu, he tried to make his situation closer to Naniga's, and the key point was to express openly and secretly that he was not a "dependent body of despair and chaos".

Qi Mu Zhu Guang felt that they might not believe it very much, but he had expressed his attitude and controllability enough, which was the main reason for them to leave at ease.

After all, the creatures of the Dark Continent are all creepy and unpredictable, and Qi Mu Zhu Guang's current state really doesn't look like it. As long as he doesn't drink and release the state of yesterday, there should be no problem.

The Zoldyck family was the last to leave. Before leaving, they let Nanika out

and circled around Qi Mu Zhu Guang for a few times. Qi Mu Zhu Guang looked into the other's dark eyes, and all his goose bumps stood up.

However, Nanika's attitude towards him has always been very fond and enthusiastic. He even held his hand and didn't want to leave, which made Killua, as his brother, very jealous.