86-88

Chapter 86 It's you again

Qi Mu Zhu Guang really doesn't like to use his big power. Unless he is forced to do so or is very angry, he will not use it on his own initiative.

The consequences of each use are unpredictable to him. He doesn't know the situation of this place yet. What if there are other people around?

He can guarantee that he and Xiao Bai Lan have a chance of survival, but it is not certain for others.

As for going to the big power, that is not something he can control. Even if he can control it, he will only try his best to control it so that the other party does not come out.

Qi Mu Zhu Guang even suspected that he had a dual personality, a bit like Sawada Tsunayoshi's situation. He even went to Sawada Tsunayoshi to ask.

Sawada Tsunayoshi said that he was not particularly clear. Although he was very different in the dead state, that was indeed him.

He was very sober, or too sober.

Qi Mu Zhu Guang was silent. He would only receive the fragmented memory afterwards.

After living another life, he even forgot that he had a big power. Naturally, he didn't know that the world he thought he accidentally destroyed was actually destroyed by the big power.

Although he was really angry and wanted to destroy the world at that time, it was just a thought, not a real intention.

He tried to call his main account when he was alone, but gave up because there was no response and it looked stupid.

But now there is really no way. Time is tight, and he can't find the right props in the system mall.

And he spent too much points, tens of thousands or even millions, to be honest, it is indeed a bit dangerous.

Qi Muzhuguang's only way to escape is the most popular "teleportation talisman", but the teleportation talisman is not only very expensive, one hundred thousand per pair, but also has many requirements and restrictions.

The reason why it is a pair of talismans is that you can only teleport from one talisman to another. The most fortunate thing is that the talisman can be directly inserted into an object, it will not be discovered or torn off, and it can be transferred three times.

So that thing is not something that players will use frequently, and it will basically only be used when it is a critical plan. And what happened just now happened too hastily, and he was a little too excited, and completely forgot to leave a "mark" in other places. Even if he bought the teleportation talisman now, it would be useless.

And... he was really angry.

It hurts, it really hurts, go to hell.

Qi Muzhuguang's eyes darkened, and he stared at the wolf pack in front of him.

But just before he was about to use his full strength, a black hedgehog head suddenly hung upside down from a tree in front of him.

"Hey! How come you two kids are in such a dangerous place?" The hedgehog head asked him.

The dirty hedgehog head man had a pair of big and bright eyes, and a naive and curious face, but he was holding the head of a giant wolf in his hand, and the neck next to him was twisted off and blood was gushing out.