95-98

Chapter 95 Too Stimulating

The scene in the live broadcast room was far beyond their imagination.

No, it was not more terrifying and ugly than they imagined, but unexpectedly...beautiful?

Yes, it was beautiful.

What they saw was not a horrible monster, but a handsome gentleman in a black tuxedo.

The man was neatly dressed and elegant. He sat next to the luminous fish tank and ate all the ornamental goldfish raw.

There were already a lot of big heads of goldfish with eyes wide open on the ground, and the camera in the live broadcast room gave an extremely clear close-up.

Qi Muzhuguang: "..."

Barrage: Ah!

After all, the live broadcast room was not a devil, and soon the camera focused on the man's face.

It was an extremely handsome face, and the dark skin color even made him more sexy, and the teardrop mole under his eyes was even more tempting.

His curly half-long black hair was neatly combed behind his head, revealing the string of black cross star patterns on his forehead, and the golden earrings on his ears were shining.

He was really an extremely elegant and handsome man, and he had nothing to do with the ferocious and terrifying monster.

It's just that his golden eyes looked very intimidating in this situation, coupled with the sharp teeth and blood at the corners of his mouth, as well as the half-dead goldfish in his hand, it looked even more creepy.

Qi Mu Zhuguang saw that face for the first time in real life, but it was not unfamiliar.

Tikimike.

Qi Mu Zhuguang's mouth twitched.

It was him? !

He clearly said he was not hungry before, but he came in the middle of the night and ate all the ornamental goldfish alive. What kind of operation is this? ? ?

The barrage exploded.

Uncle Ti!!!

WTF WTF WTF! Uncle Ti, what are you doing!

Ahhhh, black Uncle Ti, I can do it!!!

So handsome! So sexy

The barrage started again, and even Qi Mu Zhuguang breathed a sigh of relief.

Well... how to say it? He was not afraid of death, but in this atmosphere, facing a terrifying monster alone was indeed more sanity and scary.

However, he now found out that the "monster" was actually someone he knew, and he was so good-looking. Even though he knew that his life was still under threat, Qi Mu Zhu Guang was no longer nervous.

He just breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the man's golden eyes suddenly meet the live camera on the live screen. The fish tail and bones in his mouth were spit out, and a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, which was still stained with blood.