29-30

Chapter 29 Slay the dragon? Warriors

"Why do you live so happily?"

"Why do you like this world when your life is so miserable and your life is so bad?"

"Why do you choose to save people? You hate those people too, don't you?"

"Hey, can you tell me why?"

Dazai Osamu's voice was sweet, but his questions made people's scalps numb.

The barrage was so scared by him that they dared not speak.

Qi Mu Zhuguang glanced at the two friends who were eavesdropping over there, hesitated, and although he was a little shy, he decided to tell the truth.

"The reason is actually very simple." He couldn't help but grab a handful of his hair and rubbed it, whispering, "Because the friends around me are all super nice people."

"Just looking at them, I feel that the world is full of hope."

"Everyone is really super nice. Living around them, you will feel that the whole world is beautiful."

"Besides, although you think I am very miserable, I think I am actually quite happy."

"Just... how should I put it, when it rains, I find that I brought an umbrella, and I am very happy."

"And there is no need to study and work very hard. My younger brothers are actually very awesome. I should be able to hold on to their thighs and be supported for the rest of my life..."

Qi Mu Zhuguang's words became more and more off-topic, and he even said that the sky is blue, the clouds are white, the grass is green, the flowers are beautiful, and the cats are cute. In short, there are so many beautiful things in the world, and no matter how difficult life is, we must work hard to survive.

"In fact, the people around you are the whole world." Qi Mu Zhu Guang made the final closing remarks, "I have a very good family. Although I am not their biological child, they love me just the same. I have so many super good friends around me. I am very happy every day. Even if I encounter some bad luck, it doesn't matter."

He looked at Dazai Osamu with an expressionless face, and suddenly smiled: "You should have such a friend too."

Dazai Osamu's expression moved.

"Is his name Odasaku? You must protect him well." Qi Mu Zhu Guang said.

Dazai Osamu's pupils shrank sharply and stared at him.

Qi Mu Zhu Guang: "Aren't you surprised why I seem to be very familiar with everyone? Because I can see the barrage."

"Banmu?" Dazai Osamu repeated, his eyes slowly widened.

Qi Mu Zhu Guang nodded: "It's just as you thought. Because of too much bad luck, my system broke down. I can see the live broadcast interface like those viewers. From the comments of those mysterious viewers, I know everything about everyone."

He laughed: "Especially, about the fact that we are all characters in a certain work."

Dazai Osamu: "..."