101-105

Chapter 101 The shipwreck

sank.

Or to be more precise, it was no longer a ship, but a strange whale-shaped monster.

Its upper body looked like a normal whale, but its lower body was made up of countless huge dark red tentacles.

That combination gave people a creepy and chilling feeling, which was very embarrassing.

The monster opened its huge mouth and roared to the sky, as if announcing its birth.

However, the monster did not stay proud for long. Countless golden lights penetrated its body directly, ripped it open from below, cut off countless tentacles, and made it cry in pain and roll in the sea.

"Boom!" As the dazzling golden light exploded, the monster was completely blown into pieces.

Qi Mu Zhuguang was caught under Gilgamesh's armpits with a confused look on his face, and then thrown onto the large ship that appeared out of thin air behind him.

The ship was also golden, and it was a majestic and majestic ship that was very in line with Gilgamesh's aesthetics.

And such a large ship was actually floating in the air, and it was obvious at a glance that it was not an ordinary ship.

But if Gilgamesh could collect it, it certainly wouldn't be something ordinary.

"Brother Zhuguang! Are you okay?" Xiao Bailan rushed over to help him up from the ground, and was anxious about his disabled hand.

"It's okay, and you? You're not hurt, are you?" Qi Mu Zhuguang only reacted at this time, and was relieved to find that Bailan seemed to be fine.

At this time, he realized that his right hand was disabled. He was fine when Gilgamesh held him and flew before, but now he couldn't even move it.

He immediately took out the painkiller pills and ate them, and then drank a bottle of healing potion, and asked Xiao Bailan to help him fix his arm and start bandaging.

"You are quite skilled, aren't you? This technique is very professional." Qi Mu Zhuguang was talking to Xiao Bailan while observing the surroundings.

Gilgamesh was still chasing the monster that was broken into pieces but not dead yet.

Many people fell into the sea from the whale's body as if they had poked an ant nest, and many people were fishing people in the sea onto the golden ship floating on the sea.

There were people crying in panic, people cursing in anger, people in constant pain due to injuries, and the red-dyed seawater and the tentacles that kept wriggling and tumbling on the sea surface. It was hell.

Qi Mu Zhu Guang: "..."

So the boat capsized in the end?