80-81

Chapter 80 Detonates the forum again

The unlucky player exchange group

is not Wig but Gui: I came back after reading the post, so that's it. Fortunately, I didn't go with him. It's terrible! Classmate Zhuguang is still so scary! Horrified.jpg

It's not the wig, it's Gui: It's a pity that my camp mission is still almost completed, but the seeds have been planted, and I believe they will usher in the dawn!

It's not the wig, it's Katsura: And just thinking about that guy Takasugi's expression makes me laugh to death hahaha! I didn't expect it.jpg

It's not the wig but Gui: Huh? Where are people? Where have everyone gone? What a cold moment! I'm so embarrassed.

Kuroko Tetsuya: They were all caught by the teacher and made to stand outside because they were playing with their mobile phones in class.

It's not the wig, it's Gui: Hahahaha! Yes! It should be class now... huh? No, Kuroko-kun, how can you still play with your phone?

Kuroko Tetsuya: Because the teacher didn't notice me playing with my phone.

It's not the wig, it's Katsura:...

Sakata Gintoki: Kuroko-san! Tell me honestly, do you often get distracted and play with your phone in my class? That's right! Last time you entered the game with Candlelight-kun because you fell asleep in class!

Kuroko Tetsuya: I didn't. It was an accident last time.

It's not the wig, it's Katsura: Kuroko-kun! I misjudged you! I always thought you were the most reassuring and obedient student!

Sakata Gintoki: Bah! Wig, you bastard, you don't even know Kuroko-san didn't go to music class, what qualifications do you have to say such a thing!

It's not the wig, it's Gui: Huh? Compared to me, you, the homeroom teacher, who forgets to check Kuroko-san's attendance even when taking roll call and sign in, are more outrageous, right?

Kuroko Tetsuya: "..."

Kuroko Tetsuya cut out the chat page, instead of watching the two unscrupulous teachers arguing with each other more and more endlessly, he went to read the forum posts.

He turned around and found several posts about their copy. Most of it is due to the confusion and irritability caused by the game being caught off guard, and the fear of being almost shattered to pieces by the planet explosion.

There are also some other people's messy opinions on this matter. Some people even directly opened a post saying that every time Disaster Boy comes out of the copy, he will slaughter the board. Reading too much has formed a physiological disgust. I hope there won't be so many posts all the time. Can't we just focus on chatting?

Most people do not believe in evil and are afraid of the world being in chaos. How could a person be so unlucky to that extent? That's already bad luck at the legal level, right? He's so miserable and he's still a little angel? Who would believe it? He must be pretending. Just look at how he destroys the world at every turn.

The forum is anonymous, and no one can detect who you are. Malice is amplified to the extreme here. A little stimulation can make some people who have been tortured by the hope game collapse.