45-48

Chapter 45 A Really Miserable Self-narration

Muzan was so angry recently.

His world suddenly turned into a game copy, and he himself did not participate in it.

In this game, he was just an NPC. He

even found out that this place turned into a game copy because he saw that weird human in his subordinates' eyes.

He remembered that the human should be called Qi Mu Zhuguang, who had a very weird physique and ability. In the last copy, he was almost smashed into slag by the meteor shower!

But no matter how powerful he was, didn't he take the fragments of hope in the end?

After resting for a week after returning from a serious injury, Muzan's irritable mood was barely calmed down.

What was the result? Turning around, he actually saw that guy again! Muzan almost thought he was dreaming!

And looking at the situation, his world directly turned into a game copy?

That kid is still accompanied by a few companions. I hope the game will work! Is it really okay to go to the copy in a group like this? !

And hasn't it only been a week? ! Why did that guy enter the game again? !

Could it be that the speed of time in the other world is so different from his?

Or did that guy spend points to buy dungeon times and actively enter the game to brush dungeons?

Who would have thought that guy, who looked so lazy and casual, was actually a dungeon fanatic?

Muzan didn't expect that Qi Mu Zhuguang was forced to play the second game by the system. He thought Qi Mu Zhuguang spent a lot of points to buy extra dungeon times in the system mall.

Muzan bought it a few times in order to brush more dungeons and get more fragments of hope.

So although he had not been in the Hope Game for a long time, his level and points were already very high, and he had collected a lot of Hope fragments. Therefore

, at the beginning, Muzan was only a little surprised and angry, and did not feel scared.

Even if he was a player of the Hope Game, so what? Except for Qi Mu Zhuguang, no one else was to be feared!

While sharing the eyes of Akaza and Nightmare in real time, Muzan ordered all other ghosts to go to that place and kill those Hope players.

Especially Qi Mu Zhuguang, he must kill him with one blow as soon as possible before he exerts his strength.

At the same time, he did not forget to ask them to look for suspicious people who suddenly appeared.

In any case, I hope that the players of the game are indeed not simple, and they act recklessly in the dungeon, so they must all be killed.

A lot of preparations have been made, but Muzan himself is not going to go out in person.

Now the situation has not been figured out, he will not show up.