61-65

Chapter 61 Another traitor

Immortal Sekawa Saneya finally found out that it was the Crown Prince who took away the man named Saiki Candou, so he followed the past and finally arrived in front of a hot spring hotel. When he was about to go in to find someone, he was stopped by the boss at the front desk. .

"Master Fengzhu, we really can't go in!" the boss said bitterly.

"Why can't you go in?" Immortal Kawa Saneya looked fierce.

The boss was so frightened that his legs were shaking, but he still gritted his teeth and said with a sad face: "Because... because His Royal Highness the Crown Prince has specifically ordered that no one can be allowed in."

"Isn't it just a hot spring? Why can't people go in? I have something important to do with him!" Super straight man Immortal Kawa Saneya didn't realize what his boss meant at all.

The boss's strength could not hold him back. Seeing that he was really about to walk in, he risked his life and said directly: "His Royal Highness the Crown Prince likes that lord. They are probably at a critical point inside now. Lord Fengzhu, are you sure you want to go in?" Go in? You might see something you shouldn't see, and it will make His Royal Highness the Crown Prince angry!"

Fusukawa Saneya: "..."

His body froze for an instant, and he turned around and stared at the boss in disbelief. Stuttering: "W-what do you mean... aren't they both men?"

"Men can be together. This is what the noble men like nowadays..." The boss The vicissitudes of life.

Immortal Sekawa Saneya: "???"

Just when his three views were shattered and reorganized, a huge noise suddenly came from inside.

He turned around sharply and rushed in.

The boss was also completely shocked. The movement just now was not like something that would be caused by doing good deeds. It was about destroying his hot spring directly!

What are they doing in there? Fight?

...I seem to have heard that the young man brought here by His Royal Highness the Crown Prince was a very scary person, but when he looked at the thin and cute boy, he thought it was an exaggeration. But it turned out to be true? ?

The boss thought for a moment, picked up his money box, and ran away.

When Shiya Immortal River rushed in, the back half of the hot spring hotel had been destroyed, so he directly saw the scene inside the hot spring.

Amidst the chaos, a group of people he had just met in the City Lord's Mansion suddenly appeared here. They also pressed the head of their Royal Highness the Crown Prince to the ground, holding various weapons in their hands. Going to attack him.

Seeing the sudden intrusion of Immortal Kawa Saneya, everyone paused and a group of people looked at each other.

Immortal Sekawa Saneya: "..."

Saiki Candouguang: "Well, I can explain..."

"Although, although I also think that what the bastard did is not human affairs, but he is the crown prince after all, you, are you doing this right? Not so good?" Fusukawa Miya stammered. When he saw the disheveled and wet Saiki Candou, his face turned away unnaturally, and his ears turned red.